More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

When and how does Hermione end up naked?

After an DADA Class

Eighteen year Old Hermione Granger loved the new DADA teacher since it was her best friend Harry Potter. She was having troubles with the fact She always love Harry now it wasnt Professional to have sex with her professor because its illegal for the relationship to happen until she realize Harry was Eighteen as well so it was legal, the only problem was is she allow to call him Harry after school instead of Professor Potter, the only thing to come out of her mouth is "Professor Potter, May I get naked" said Hermione "I want to show my hot body off to you".

In DADA Class after the class ended

Harry smiled at Hermione " Yes Miss Granger, something bothering you" said Harry, "nothing Professor" said Hermione, Harry blushed "Dont lie Mia" said Harry "I know you really well and besides if you want to get naked you free to after all I was curoiusly when you just want my shag you Mia". Hermione was red " But its an illegal is it" said Hermione. "Minvera says it okay if we do it since she was hoping we get together so Miss Granger undressed" said Harry, Hermione took her robes off "The Skirt first Mia" said Harry, Hermione was awared her butt is her best feature, so she lost her skirt showing her school color panties, "The Blouse, the lose your underwear Mia" said Harry. Hermione blushed so she removed her blouse then her bra and panties, She was stark naked in the DADA classroom. Hermione did an dance for Harry since she wanted to make sure Harry like what he sees. Until the door knob started to shake. Hermione was humlatied she was naked so she headed for an Enchanted door. Harry was about say something but Hermione say "Bye Harry" while shaking her ass. Harry knew where that take her but Hermione didnt.

Where does the Enchanted Door take Hermione?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)