More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nahte Nahte

where does this story begin?

After Peace

Kaguya woke up with a familiar cocktail of sadness and indignation in her chest. A month ago she had been revived by her 'son' Zetsu and only an hour later she had been Sealed away again by those insects that reminded her so much of her son. Afterwards she thought she was doomed to another eternity of Seal induced Sleep only without Zetsu's help as she felt him being Sealed to.

Instead she had woken up a week later in a small apartment in a place called Konoha. Apparently the not-Hagaromo had decided to imitate her son with the Juubi and split her consciousness from her power, without consciousness her power would just sleep even if someone got to it, and without her power Kaguya was just a normal if beautiful woman.

Luckily for her the culprit had not tried to kill her, a fear she had not felt in millennia, but instead set her up with a nice apartment in his village and even paid for her needs. She didn't know if that was out of guilt, pity, or perhaps some darker thoughts like lust but for the moment she accepted it for a lack of any better option.

Luckily for her Kaguya was not unintelligent, she would admit only to herself she was not a fast thinker and really shouldn't be making snap decisions but when allowed to sit down with information she absorbed it quickly and completely. She understood this 'villages' power structure, it's most important figures, economy, money, and culture. With lack of anything else to do yet she was left to get used to her new human body, study, and plotting ways to get herself more then just an apartment and enough money to live, she was a Goddess and a Princess disgraced or otherwise.

A knock sounded at her door after she had dressed herself in a nice if simple white Kimono. With a raised eyebrow and a growl at having to do such a thing herself she went to the door, few knew of her existence to call upon her but it could be a familiar face or just someone that had seen her and now wished to come calling.

Who was knocking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)