More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarckle Sarckle

Which story?

Affliction on the Subway

[WP] Writer’s choice!! Anything that inspires you, involving a women happily having a man jack off and finish in her mouth, like it’s not anything uncommon at all. Bonus points if it’s in a public setting and/or if they don’t really know each other very well (with a little bit of shy awkwardness).

From: u/OkGold6

*Brrradink,* the familiar alarm echoed through the sparsely populated subway car. All the women looked to the white band on their wrist. Each of them breathing a sigh of relief at the green indicator. All of them except one, Alice stared down at the red warning light on her band.

“No, no, no,” she panicked, scanning over the handful of guys in the car. She knew she was low on time but she’d overestimated how much, she was on her way to her friend’s house. He was supposed to give her a dose, but he still lived another 3 stops away.

“Well, aren’t one of you lot going to help her?” the woman across from Alice asked the men on the car.

They looked between each other, waiting for one of the others to step up. One finally spoke up, “I helped my wife this morning, I can’t.”

“I donate every morning at the clinic.”

“The old fella doesn’t rise to the occasion,” another said looking at Alice with pity, “at least not without a little blue helper.”

Everyone turned to the last guy. Robbie toyed with his thumbs, nervous sweat pouring down his back. Alice was , “Please, you have to help me.” She stood up, but the affliction was already setting in. Her legs were weak and she stumbled to the ground. She crawled over to him. “I don’t want to wind up like them. I need it, my parents rely on me,” she was begging as she made her way to the nervous man. She fumbled at his pants, the dexterity already fleeting from her fingers.

“Come on dude, help her,” the other guy said.

“Um, uh yea. Sorry, I-I just, I here,” he stumbled over his words, pushing Alice’s hands aside. He stood up dropping his pants, and grabbing his cock.

“Thank you,” Alice said, wiping away a tear from her cheek. Everyone watched as Robbie stroked himself to full mast.

He grunted as he masturbated in front of all the strangers. “I need something,” he pulled his phone out. “Shit, I don’t have any signal.” He gave a nervous glance around the room, his cock softening in his hand.

“Here, will this help,” Alice said, fumbling at the hem of her shirt. “Fuck, can someone help?” she asked, when her fingers refused to grab the material with enough to pull it off. One of the other women came forward, quickly pulling off Alice’s shirt.

Her tits fell free, monopolizing Robbie’s attention. The rest of the car drifted from his mind. He took in every curve, the shape of her nipple, the shimmer of her navel piercing. His cock quickly returned to its full glory.

“Please cum for me, I need it,” Alice begged, doing her best to help extract the only thing that could stop the affliction. She pushed her arms together, just enough strength remaining to accentuate her cleavage.

“I’m almost there,” Robbie grunted, his hand furiously pumping over his rod. “Open, open up.”

Alice didn’t hesitate, straightening up, closing the gap between herself and the stranger’s cock. Robbie was enthralled by the sight of Alice licking her lips before opening wide awaiting his seed. With a final stroke, his cock twitched in his grasp. The first jet shot into her mouth, streaking across her tongue. The next mostly found its way, only a small portion clung to her upper lip. Robbie groaned as shot after shot left him, filling Alice’s mouth. His cock twitched with one final eruption, the last of his jizz shot across her nose, clinging to her eyebrow.

Out of breath, Robbie collapsed back onto the subway bench. “Thanks,” Alice said, the indicator on her bracelet was already turning green after she swallowed Robbie’s load. She could feel the strength returning to her extremities. She wiped the stray shot of cum from her face, licking it from her digits. No sense in wasting any, if anything this experience has taught her that every drop counts.

“It was nothing,” Robbie panted as he reached down to pull his pants back up.

Alice pulled her shirt back on, “Well it was everything to me. You saved me.” She leaned over planting a wet kiss on Robbie’s cheek. He was blushing a deep shade of red, “I’m Alice by the way.”

“Robbie,” he said, shaking her hand.

“Well Robbie, you want to grab some coffee? My treat of course.”

Robbie gulped, “I would love to… but I need to find someone to help my buddy’s Nan now. I was on my way over but now…”

“Oh shit, I’m sorry. I, um, know a guy. It’s actually where I was heading just now. I’m sure he’d be willing to help.” Alice smiled, “And then coffee.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)