More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wraith1113 wraith1113

Who (and what) are you?

Aerin, Female Elf (GAME OVER)

Aerin felt cold.

She rolled over and tried to pull her sheets up over her shoulders, but something felt... off. Aerin rubbed her eyes momentarily before opening them, feeling unusually groggy and sore. To her surprise, she found she had awakened on the floor of a forest, naked and alone. A quick glance around her surroundings revealed she was in the middle of what looked like a normal forest, a morning mist slowly receding as the sunlight increasingly began to filter through the canopy.

Trying to recall what had happened the night before, she was startled to find she couldn't remember much of anything at all! Where she lived, who she knew, even her last name were all frustratingly drawing up a blank. Rising to her feet, Aerin huddled her arms around herself for warmth and looked around again now that she could take a better look around.

As the mist thinned out and slowly disappeared, she managed to discover a sword laying at the roots of a nearby tree! Not sure if she should feel some relief or be worried at the discovery, Aerin nonetheless retrieved the blade before setting out to explore her surroundings and hopefully find out what had happened and why she had awakened here with no memories.

  • 2 actions used to explore

Will Aerin find anything that might sate her curiosity? Perhaps even just anything useful?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)