More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Aeriella and The Pony Racing

The capital and the largest city in the entire kingdom was Witherkeep, famous not only as a residence of the Queen and her court, but also for a huge amphitheatre and a rich commercial and industrial districts. Unfortunately the distance between Laerinia’s court and the capital was too significant for her or for Aeriella to travel more often. Whenever one of the ladies set out for such a journey, they tried to hit several birds with one stone.

The main reason for the elf’s latest expedition was to help Armenia, an old friend of Aeriella and former apprentice of Laerinia, who run a business in The City and had fallen into some trouble recently. But the sorceress also planned to execute several minor commercial and diplomatic deals in Witherkeep itself and along the Queen’s Highway that lead there. This was the widest, smoothest and most of all safest road in the entire kingdom. For that reason there was no need to take the four drow as protection, two men working as coachmen and servants should suffice. But they would not be Aeriella’s only company, Ephra the descendant angel of Sune would join the elf as well. The angel had been in the realm of mortals for a relatively short time, but had already managed to help Laerinia seal a pact with Sharess, the goddess of Lust. Yet she did not have that much experience with actual people, their communities and settlements, a trip to the capital itself seemed the perfect way to fix that shortage.

Aeriella and Ephra looked like sisters, at 180 centimetres they were of the same height, had a similar athletic yet full and feminine built, same light blonde hair colour and comparable length as it reached beyond their shoulder blades. The angel had one size bigger breasts than Aeriella’s E cups and slightly more toned body, the elf obviously had pointy ears, their faces were not identical either, but there were a lot more similarities than differences. The ladies decided to carry on the sisterly theme and dress in matching outfits. Aeriella wore a white catsuit and golden knee high boots on ten centimetre heels, while Ephra had a golden catsuit and white boots. The suits were made of thin but durable material that could adjust to external temperatures accordingly, obviously the fabric was magically enhanced, but most of all it looked incredibly sexy as it tightly encased their bodies.

The ladies had a chest full of other clothes they planned to wear in the city.

A long time ago the elf had received a present from an artifact merchant called Dariush, it was a ring of shapeshifting. Its might was not unlimited, but it still had significant power; one could only take shape of an intelligent humanoid, it allowed its wearer to grow up to three and a half metres or to shrink down to one metre, one could change the colour of the skin, facial features, the built and musculature. Sex of the wearer could not be changed, but some internal modifications were possible, for example the capacity of the vagina or anus. The sorceress did not expect to need to use it, but she was precautious enough that the ring had became a constant part of her everyday jewellery.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)