More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

A meeting along the road

Aeriella and Ephra would be spending each of many nights ahead in roadside taverns. Such a trip was usually uneventful, they would tease some men who stayed there for a rest, then maybe invite their servants to join them in their room for a while (they had picked two truly well endowed men) or sometimes just spend the night on their own. But things rarely go as they are planned, on the fourth day of their journey the ladies met lady Seraphinia, an old friend of Laerinia whom Aeriella had befriended as well.

The noblewoman was a tall amazon-like beauty in her mid-twenties. Her riding boots had heels as tall as those of the blondes and she was overall five centimetres taller than them. She had a flurry of long fiery red hair. There was no doubt that she was a warrior, not a pampered countess, she wore a riding outfit consisting of tight breeches and short tunic, the clothes underlined her strong thighs, thin waist and broad shoulders. But she did not have a manly built, her hips were wide and round, her breasts sizable and firm; her physique and demeanor screamed strength and confidence. But Seraphinia’s youthful appearance was misleading, she had what she called a “blessing curse”. In reality she was not much younger than the elf, but in order to remain that way she had to have sex at least once each day; the race or gender of the partner did not matter. For that reason she always travelled with at least a dozen of man-at-arms as companions. Aeriella had learnt about that “curse”, but Ephra was oblivious; of course as an angel of Sune the goddess of love she would not disapprove of such behaviour.

“Hey blondies! Where are you going?” the noblewoman asked cheerfully in a loud voice, she seemed to be unable to use normal volume of speech.

“Hello Serra, we’re going to Witherkeep.”

“To The Capital itself? You hear that boys?” she addressed the last question to her companions “do you want to go to Witherkeep too?”

A loud cheer was an answer, when it died out Seraphinia continued:

“So it seems that we’re going with you. We’ll help you fight the boredom of the travel.”

That was the quintessential Seraphinia, she might have been old, but behaved as reckless as a nobleman’s youngest son; maybe eternal youth was a curse after all.

Expanding the company helped fight the boredom for sure, from that point onward every night was a miniature orgy, not necessarily a free-for-all each night but there was a lot more sex than Aeriella and Ephra had initially intended; not that they would complain about it. Apart from that the travel was overall uneventful and ultimately the company arrived at the gates of Witherkeep. The ladies found a high-class tavern to stay, but were surprised how busy all the places were and how much that had raised the prices. The men carried their gear inside, but after that the entire bunch had the time off. The first things to do was to wash off the dust from the road and change into something fancier, Aeriella and Ephra managed to convince Seraphinia to put on a sexy dress instead of remaining in her perverted version of combat gear (otherwise known as lvl 99 armor).

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)