More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Dressing up before hitting the town

Aeriella planned to visit Armenia first and see what the trouble exactly was. With Seraphinia as an unexpected companion she was no longer necessary to serve as Ephra’s guide. The ladies had a whole chest full of clothes, among them many sexy dresses, and they were happy to share them with the noblewoman. She was slightly taller, had broader shoulders and smaller breasts, but there must have been something that would fit her. Seraphinia eventually settled on a relatively simple tight mini dress, it was strappy and had a deep cleavage giving a generous view of her C-cup breasts. The item was black but had a golden lining and several more straps going for top to bottom and on the sides in that colour. Despite the dress being short there were two additional minor slits on both sides further exposing Seraphinia’s muscular thighs. The item was tight and nicely hugged her firm buttocks. On her feet the noblewoman wore a pair of over-the-knee golden gladiator sandals (the one semi-warrior motif of her outfit) on a thirteen centimetre stiletto heels, contrary to the dress these were shiny and flashy. Seraphinia being herself chose not to wear any lingerie.

Ephra’s dress was significantly different, the only common feature being over the shoulder straps. The cleavage was not nearly as deep, but since the angel had F-cup breasts, it appeared that they were as exposed as Seraphinia’s; the dress had a low cut back. The bottom part was long and asymmetrical, it was designed to look as if the cloth was wrapped around the hips. There was a long high slit which ended only few centimetres below the crotch, it exposed nearly the entire front of the left leg and over half of the right one; on the back side only the left calf was exposed. Of course a lot more skin could be observed when Ephra walked. The entire dress was beige and though it hugged her hips and waist tightly it had a light loose feeling to it. The angel wore a pair of black and white heels on the thinnest thirteen centimetre tall stiletto heels, the part of the heel that is attached to the shoe was shaped like a claw of a bird of prey. The shoe had a pointy toe and it was basically the only part of the foot it covered, there was a wider strap around the ankle and few strings that held it in place. Underneath the dress the angel wore only a lacy thong in a matching colour since a bra would not fit with the dress; her huge breasts were perfectly firm anyway and did not require any additional support. Though as she walked on her killer heels the bouncing of her breasts attracted a lot of attention and competed for it with her long legs.

Aeriella had the most flashy dress of the three, it was a white sleeveless mini with no cleavage and a covered back; what made it stand out was the fact that it was made entirely of lace. The part covering the elf’s breasts was opaque and the patterns in the skirt part were denser, but if someone looked close enough they could notice the white G-string underneath. Intricate patterns covered the entire dress, but in other areas they gave a generous glimpse of the skin underneath. Just like the other ladies Aeriella did not wear a bra, her breasts were only one size smaller than Ephra’s but equally firm. On her feet the elf wore a pair of golden strappy sandals, their design resembled Seraphinia’s shoes, but they reached only to the ankle, the heels themselves were identical though. Aeriella was the only one who opted to wear stockings, these were sheer white hold-ups, simple and so thin as to be nearly transparent. All ladies put on some jewellery, with the elf wearing the least, she looked flashy enough without too many sparkling items.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)