More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Meister U Meister U

Which challenge?

Advent calendar 2024 - You and ???

In December, daily tasks await you to spice up the cold season. These tasks are not stories, but intimate challenges that you will complete with your partner. Every day, a new exciting opportunity awaits you to deepen your relationship and explore your most intimate desires. From sensual massages with fragrant oils to erotic role-playing games and wild love games - the tasks are varied and let your imagination run wild. Immerse yourself in a world full of lust and passion while the cold season rages outside. Be ready to discover each other and fulfill your deepest desires. Don't let the cold put you off, because in December your relationship will blossom like never before. Enjoy the intimate connection and let your passion ignite as you master the tasks of the cold season together.

If you're looking for even more excitement and thrills, you should actually accept the challenge publicly in the comments. Imagine how others will follow your most intimate adventures and be inspired. It will be a game where you and your partner are the main characters.


If you want to take part, you should bookmark it now.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)