More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by laverinthe laverinthe

Who are you?

Adrien Isaacs/ Visage

Name: Adrien Isaacs (AKA Visage)

Gender: male

Appearance: Lithe, not muscular (runners body) black hair, grey eyes. His outfit consists of a tan trench coat to hold all of his tools and a vantablack facemask that covers his entire head.

Personality: Adrien is nervous and unsure of himself as he's still establishing himself as a masked crimefighter. When he's Visage, he tries to put on a dark and broody persona (bat-like if you will) with mixed results.

Orientation: Hetero

Powers: Visage is able to "meld" with his shadow and travel along any surface. He can even slip through narrow cracks. This allows him to sneak around and maneuver into almost anywhere. This doesn't give him any super strength or speed, so he tends to rely on ambush tactics and gadgets (taser, mace, etc.) to win fights.

Sexual Requirements: Voyeurism- Adrien's power is "charged" by the arousal caused by viewing sexual activity when he's hidden away. He gets a bigger boost when participants know they're being watched or from exhibitionists, as long as they're not sure where he is. Uncharged, he can still merge into his shadow form, but it's sluggish and he has trouble moving.

Where do we find our hero?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)