More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by paulthemazing paulthemazing

Who Found The Rulebook?

Adam Taurus (RWBY)

A/N: Ruby is 18 but all others are 20+ cause you have to be 20 to join beacon. May have Gender swapping?

Adam was looking through the Newest Shipment of dust they stole from Schnee's and found a book with the name Rulebook. He got curious and opened the book.

Old Rule: Owner of this book is immortal and can't die by anything.

Old Rule: Owner of this book can write in the book without a writing utensil just need to think of what he wants in the book.

Old Rule: The Book is invisible to all but owner unless owner says.

Old Rule: The book can be written in even if the reader is 400 Light Years away.

Adam skeptical as he would decide to test it.

New Rule: Blake will call me to say she sorry and will be my inside spy.

New Rule: Blake will also Submit to me and my ways.

He stops writing and waits and Nothing he was bout to burn it till. "Adam, it's me Blake I wanna call tell you I'm sorry I'll be your Good Kitty and spy for you" then she hung up. He smiles evilly at the book now having a power so fucking strong gods would beg for it.

New Rule: Blake will give me names of all her friends to do as I please with.

New Rule: The Schnee's will make it easier for White Fang to steal from them.

New Rule: Altas Military will turn blind eye to all White Fang movements.

New Rule: Anything In the book or the Owner does is noticed.

Adam was pleased he new he could done more but what's the fun in it. Now the question who should he Make into his Submissive Bitch first?

Blake The Kitten or Weiss the Schnee Slut?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)