More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GeonnomX GeonnomX

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Adam, pleasant surprise

It was a day like any other and Adam was going to school. Adam is high school student, he is 5.7 feet tall, with short black hair and he is really introverted person. He lives really far from his school, so he has to wake up early and travel by train.

He was bored more than usual that day. Because it was the end of the school year and they didn't learn much anymore. With nothing to do he was just looking around the class. He caught himself looking at his crush Kate. Even though he liked her so much he knew almost nothing about her because he was too scared to talk to her. At first he was just looking at her face and her beautiful long blond hair. Then his attention went lower to her D-size breasts. He was admiring her body for solid one minute. Then he snapped out of it and started doing something else, he couldn't help it. He looked at her at least 3 more times that day.

During the last lesson he caught himself staring at her again, but this time he noticed something strange. "She is barefoot?". Adam rubbed his eyes in disbelief, but he wasn't imagining things she was actually barefoot. Although the situation was strange, the sight of Kate's bare feet aroused him a little. "Maybe she just wants to cool off, it is really hot today," he said to himself, trying to justify the situation. He just shrugged it off as nothing serious and went on with his day. What he didn't notice was that something was crawling towards his bag.

It was her socks. They managed to get off her feet without her noticing and made their way to Adam's bag. After they climbed on top of his bag, one of the socks unzipped the zipper and they both climbed inside.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)