More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragoTime DragoTime

So who was the lucky person who had just become God?

Actress

(Originally Posted by YearEnds)

I walked into my hotel room and flung my handbag onto the bed.

"Fuck!"

That felt a bit satisfying.

I sat down at the room's desk and turned on my laptop. The hotel had free wireless internet, but it was really slow. I went into my e-mail and pulled up the concept art for Glorious Girl.

I knew why they hadn't chosen me, of course. Even though the artist had told me that he used my pictures as a base for the art, I simply couldn't compete against that big-titted bitch Valerie.

Not that mine were small--after all, Glorious Girl was a female superhero, and the producers knew their main audience. But all Valerie had to do was show all her cleavage and it didn't matter how vapid she was, the part was hers.

I wanted to rant about the experience, but it wasn't worth the ramifications of breaking the confidentiality agreement. I was assured the announcement would be made soon, but even then I'd have to temper my remarks, of course.

But dammit I'd wanted that role. I'd been reading superhero comics since I was five. On the flight out I'd already begun thinking of how I'd play the character. She was pretty interesting, too, a superhero who works as a private investigator, making sure her powers were put to good use in her normal life. Of course, there were plenty of threats that demanded a hero, but Glorious Girl was up to all of them.

She was a superhero's superhero, almost a Mary Sue, but I didn't care. It was my first chance to play a superwoman on screen, and Valerie had to audition right after me and fuck it all up.

"Yeah, it sucks when that happens, doesn't it?" said a male voice from the direction of the bed. I whipped my head around.

A reasonably attractive young man sat there. I figured he was maybe six or seven years younger than me. I opened my mouth to speak but found myself unable.

"Which is why I've come here. I've been looking for someone to take over from me, and I've decided that you're the best choice."

Words suddenly poured from my mouth. "Who are you? And what am I the best choice for?"

"I'm sorry!" the boy exclaimed. "I'm Jack. Well, I'm also God, but you should call me Jack. As for what you're the best choice for, I've decided that you, Heidi Michaels, are the best choice to succeed me as God."

"What do you mean, succeed you? Isn't God just, well, God?"

"Well, sure. I'm God, and so I'm immortal and all-powerful and omniscient and all that. But all Gods eventually decide to pass on the role. I actually became God only a few months ago, but that's because I spent a few hundred billion years in the role and decided to come back in time to pass on the mantle. Anyway, I'll give you my powers, and then I'll ascend to the Gods' heaven. Then you get to be God and do whatever you want until you decide it's time to give it up."

"Well how do I know you're really God? Maybe you're just a head case who managed to get into my room without my noticing."

"Well, for one, there's the fact that you're buck naked riding my two-foot dick."

I looked down and screamed. Jack was right.

"And for another, there's the fact that you're going to have a huge orgasm right now."

I screamed again, this time in pure pleasure as the most powerful orgasm I'd ever experienced rushed through me.

"And finally, there's the fact that as soon as I dump my last load of cum into you, you'll just know that you're God."

Still in the throes of orgasm, I felt Jack's cock begin to spurt. Something filled me, something I'd never before felt, something far better than my ongoing orgasm.

From somewhere far outside the universe of pleasure in which I existed at that moment, I felt something squeeze my tits and heard Jack's voice. "It's yours now, Heidi. Have fun." Then the flow of cum stopped, the dick vanished from my pussy and I collapsed onto the bed.

I rolled off the bed, still fully nude. Shrugging my shoulders, I decided to test whether I really had powers.

An instant later I was dressed in the clothes I'd been wearing before Jack's intrusion. Another instant later I was sitting in the chair again.

Making the hotel's internet connection blazingly fast--at least for me--I checked my e-mail again. The producers had sent me an offer, apologizing that I didn't get the role of Glorious Girl but saying that they'd love to have me as her ditzy secretary, who also happened to be Glorious Girl's lesbian lover. I'd read the script for the part and hated the role. Glorious Girl was constantly cleaning up after her secretary and only kept her around because of how good she was in bed. There was no way I was going to be appearing in the same bed as Valerie. I composed a reply thanking them for the offer but turning them down, but hesitated before sending it.

Valerie, I knew, had gotten the role simply because hers were the biggest boobs in the room, and I knew full well that I'd been offered the secretary role because mine were the second-biggest. But now I could change that.

I made my clothes vanish again and with a thought created a huge mirror that showed me from multiple angles. I grinned as I unleashed my power on my physical form.

The casting director wanted big tits? I made mine grow and ride high on my chest with almost no sag until they were three times bigger than Valerie's. I put my hands on my hips and they widened while my waist shrank, and I made my ass grow even larger. While I knew that long hair would be a decided disadvantage in any sort of hand-to-hand fight, I also knew that it was sexy and expected of most female superheroes, so I made my red mane stretch to the floor, which was further away than it had been a few seconds before thanks to my sudden two-foot growth spurt. I grinned as I made my eyes glow and hovered six inches off the floor. I wasn't about to show off my powers, though, so I settled for making my eyes a piercing blue and settled gently to the floor.

I waved my hand and the e-mail changed. I still was declining the secretary role, but now I was requesting another audition for the lead role. I attached a compulsion to the message that would cause the producers to ask me to come in at my earliest convenience. I sent the message, made some incredibly skimpy clothing appear on my new body, including the six-inch heels that Glorious Girl would be wearing, and waited for the call.

It came only two minutes later, and I used my powers to be in a luxury limo five minutes after that.

The studio was only ten minutes away, but I gave the driver a few hundred bucks anyway. I didn't need money, of course, but I was still going to demand seven figures to play the role, so I could be generous without restructuring the financial system.

Valerie was still at the studio when I got there. She watched my audition with a pout growing on her face as she realized she was about to have the role stripped from her. With a wide grin, knowing that even without using my powers I could demand anything as a condition for the role, I insisted that Valerie be cast as the secretary. It was pretty clear from the script that Glorious Girl was a dom and her secretary a sub, and Valerie, for all her faults, was a method actor, and I didn't mind having her under my thumb for the next few months. A quick mind alteration ensured that the other actress accepted the role and, knowing she should get started preparing as soon as possible, did exactly as I said when I barked at her to come back to my hotel room. I grinned as I started planning what I'd do that night.

Returning to my room, I barked, "Strip off and lie on the bed, bitch. I want to know what I'm working with." Valerie whimpered a little but complied as I took off my own clothes.

I got on top of her, emphasising just how much bigger I was than her in all respects. I put my mouth as close to her ear as I could.

"I've got a little secret for you, Valerie. This won't end after this movie. See, I'm God, and I've decided I like having you as my own personal slut. So I've made you immortal, and subservient to me. You're going to follow me around like a little puppy dog for the rest of eternity. Maybe I'll make you a puppy dog on occasion. Would you like that, bitch?"

The next three words were among the most satisfying I'd heard her say since we were roommates in college during our freshman year. I admitted to myself that I missed those days before we were competing for roles, when we both discovered our lesbian tendencies and had nights full of wild, imaginative sex. But she was always the instigator, always in control.

"Yes, Mistress Heidi."

"Very good, . You already know your place. Now, eat me out while I ram your nice, tight virgin cunt with my massive cocks." I gave myself a second body, sitting on Valerie's face while at the same time growing two thirty-inch dicks from my crotch. I restored Valerie's physical virginity, made sure it would grow back whenever nothing impeded it, linked it directly to the pain and pleasure centres of her brain, and, grinning as her tongue began its work on my own pussy, rammed my massive meat into her box. I grew an ear in my own vagina so that I could hear her screams more clearly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)