More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

Where is Victoria Justice ?

Act of God - Victoria

(This story continues from Act of God - Vanessa.)

"It's all true," said Victoria Justice, speaking to the assembled cameras. "Ariana Grande and I have been feuding for years. But that's all over now. We're friends again. And I'm going to prove it."

Nervously, she spread her arms and let her silk kimono slide to the floor. Underneath, she was wearing nothing but high heels and fishnet stockings. This meant she was now completely naked before a horde of drooling paparazzi, who promptly began snapping away for all they were worth. Victoria's face turned red, but she grit her teeth and resisted the urge to run away. Instead, she sat down in a comfortable armchair and spread her legs so everyone could get a very good look at her pussy.

Ariana Grande stepped forward. She was also wearing a kimono.

"Hi," she said, not looking very happy to be there. "I'm Ariana Grande. As some of you may know, I've just been declared a United Nations Global Ambassador for Eating Pussy. This means I get to further the cause of world peace by travelling around the global eating the pussies of famous and beautiful women. It's a great honour."

She let her robe fall to the floor. She was also wearing nothing but high heels and fishnet stockings underneath it. Obediently, she knelt down in front of Victoria.

"To prove that we're friends," said Victoria, wriggling and squirming as Ariana began to kiss the insides of her bare thighs, "Ariana is now going to eat my pussy until I cum, in front of everyone. I think this is going to be really great for women everywhere - ah! Oh my - mmm..."

Victoria's tits bounced and Ariana's bottom wiggled as the cameras rolled, sending the footage across the world. On the next stage over, Emma Watson fiddled with the hem of her kimono, trying not to look Anne Hathaway in the eye as the other woman settled into her armchair.

"I'm pleased to announce," she muttered, "that I have also been declared a United Nations Global Ambassador for Eating Pussy..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)