More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

Where is Vanessa Hudgens ?

Act of God - Vanessa

(This story continues from Act of God - Ariana.)

There was a snapping sound, and Vanessa Hudgens, wearing only black silk underwear, fell out of the sky onto a sofa next to Ariana Grande."Help!" she said, climbing to her feet. "I was just leaning out of my window on the floor above, and the sill was slippery because of the rain, so I fell out. Please, let me in at once!"

"Why?" said Joe.

"I'm trapped out here in just my underwear! I don't know if you know this, but I'm a very famous celebrity. I can't be seen in just my underwear. It would be humiliating."

"Fascinating," said Joe, turning the phone camera on her. "Who made your underwear, out of curiosity?"

"Neiku. It's a Chinese company. Why - eek!"

The two women ducked and tried to hide behind each other as they felt their underwear begin to shrink, their panties contracting down to tight thongs that bared their beautiful bottoms, their bra-cups dwindling into little triangles of fabric that barely covered their perky nipples. Of course, there was nowhere to hide. Either they exposed their backsides to the leering crowd assembled down below on the street, or the front side to Joe's cruel camera.

"Hey, stop filming us!"

"Don't post this! I'll sue you!"

Vanessa's bra-strap finally snapped, the garment falling off her body and exposing two perfect brown-nippled breasts. She shrieked and tried to cover herself behind Ariana, whose panties had chosen just that moment to pop off and bare her clean-shaven pussy to her legion of adoring Instagram followers. Ariana yelped, and tried to Vanessa back in front of her. The two girls wrestled in the rain, soaking wet, each trying to use the other one to cover their shame, getting dangerously close to the edge of the balcony.

"Oh, dear," said Joe, as they toppled over. He hurried to the edge and looked down. Luckily for the two girls, they had landed in a big net that was conveniently strung across the street just below the balcony. Unluckily, they were now stuck in the net, dangling before the assembled crowd in a very compromising position. Ariana lay on top of Vanessa, her mouth buried in the other girl's naked pussy, Vanessa's pretty face pressed between her lovely legs. The two girls were stark naked, and trapped in a perfect 69 before the laughing crowds.

As Joe watched, the net was winched up so the two girls dangled before his balcony, inches in front of his face. He reached and fondled Ariana's bottom, before spinning her around so she could glare daggers directly into his eyes. He smiled, held up the camera and took a close-up shot of her eating Vanessa's pussy. Then he made her watch as he posted it to her Instagram.

"Don't be like that," he said. "Look, #arianavanessa69 is trending now. Isn't that great?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)