More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

Where is Sarah?

Act of God - Sarah.

(This story continues from Act of God - Katy.)

"Oh my God. Buffy was years ago. Get over it."

"What?" sputtered the fan. She was dark-haired and busty, with tattoos and plenty of eyeliner, exactly the kind of person who you'd expect to be into Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She stood at the head of a photo line that stretched halfway around the convention hall. "But I love Buffy! She, like, encouraged me to be myself!"

"Does anyone still even watch that show? How come nobody ever talks about my work in I Know What You Did Last Summer, or the Scooby-Doo movies?" Sarah grimaced at the line. "Honestly, I hate all of you nerds. Most of the time I wish you'd just go away."

"Well, that's not very nice! I wish all your clothes would go away!"

"Uh, what?"

With a flash of light, all Sarah's clothes disappeared. She squealed and bent over, hands folded across her body, as the fan's mouth dropped open. "Oh my God! My wish came true! A wish demon must have granted it!"

"Eeek! Eeeeeek! Stop looking, you fucking nerds! Stop!"

"I wish you'd stay here and take a photo with every single one of us! And no covering up!"

Sarah stood up straight and put her hands behind her back, swiveling around so everyone could get a good long look at her perfect ass as well as her tits and blonde bush. "What's happening? Stop! No! Don't take that picture, you..."

"Say cheese!"

"Aah!"

"Next, please!"

"Nice," said Joe, watching Sarah squirm as she was to pose nude with two more fans before countless convention-goers. It was clear that she'd be there all day. The dark-haired fan was walking away with her new photograph, smirking to herself. "Hey, I wonder what that girl with the eyeshadow looks like naked."

God snapped his fingers. All of a sudden the fan found herself standing naked in the convention hall, all of her tattoos exposed to the world. She shrieked and bolted towards the bathroom. He snapped his fingers again and she was bound to a convenient pole with her hands above her head, her beautiful body revealed for everyone to see. "Don't say I never do anything for you."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)