More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

What's next?

Act of God - Sarah Hyland.

(This story continues from Act of God - Chloe.)

Sarah Hyland lay back on the beach, bathing in the sun, feeling perfectly content. It was a beautiful day. There were a few paparazzi lurking around, waiting to take a photo of her in her white one-piece swimsuit, but it was nothing a famous celebrity like her couldn't handle.

She squirmed a little bit. She didn't know why, but her suit was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable. Especially in the area between her legs. Almost like it was beginning to... shrink?

She stood up, glancing left and right to make sure nobody had noticed. It was definitely shrinking. How was that possible? She didn't know, but she knew it wasn't good. She had to get back to her car right now before anybody noticed. But her car was all the way at the other end of the beach. And in between lurked the paparazzi.

She began to run.

She didn't get very far before her straps slipped off her shoulders and down around her waist, pinning her arms to her sides. And exposing her breasts. She couldn't stop herself from letting out a little squeal. Instantly, every eye on the beach turned in her direction.

"Hey, look!" someone shouted. "It's Sarah Hyland! And she's got her tits out!"

"Nice tits, Sarah!"

"Eek!"

Sarah began to run even faster, her tits bouncing freely, while everyone watched and chuckled. This couldn't be happening! But it was. And there, up ahead, were paparazzi, their cameras at the ready. Sarah tried to dodge to the left to avoid them and tripped over a sandcastle.

The fabric between her legs snapped, reducing her suit to a tight white band around her waist that trapped her arms and did nothing to cover her body. She landed face-down in the sand, bare bottom raised towards the sky, pussy peeping between her legs while the paparazzi cheered and clicked away. A crowd was gathering round to watch. And she'd just realized she didn't have her car keys.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)