More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

What's next?

Act of God - Natalie

(This story continues from Act of God - Jessica.)

The other ballerinas giggled as they stood backstage, watching Natalie Portman awkwardly adjust her tutu. The actress was beginning to regret signing up to a ballet troupe as research for her role in Black Swan 2, but there was no way to back out of it now. The curtain was about to rise, and she had to go out there to perform a dance solo in front of a crowded theatre. Even though she was a famous actress, she had to admit she still felt a little nervous about it. Especially since she couldn't really dance.

She tried to ignore the giggles. The other ballerinas weren't very friendly, she thought. It was almost as if they looked down on her for not being a real dancer. Still, they were easy enough to ignore. And at least they'd been kind enough to let her have a very special costume before tonight's performance. In fact, they'd insisted that she wear it. Nothing else would be good enough for her, they said. After all, she was a celebrity.

She stepped out onto the stage, into the spotlight, looking out into the faces of the well-dressed crowd. They sat there quietly, waiting for her to start. The orchestra struck up a tune, and Natalie began to go through the motions of a well-rehearsed sequence of pirouettes.

After a few minutes had passed, she became aware that her costume didn't actually fit very well. It seemed a little too tight.

After a few more minutes, it seemed a little tighter. Her cleavage was deeper that she realised, and she was showing off a bit more leg than she expected. Natalie tried to concentrate on her dancing, but she had begin to feel a little uncomfortable. Should she be showing off that much skin? Was that appropriate for a dancer? She wouldn't want to embarrass the troupe, after all.

She kept dancing, trying not to think about the fact that her leotard was getting smaller and smaller. The show had to go on. Even after it started to draw tight between her buttocks, giving her an uncomfortable wedgie and baring the cheeks of her bottom, she didn't stop. She wasn't allowed to stop. That was how being a ballerina worked.

The backstage ballerinas giggled some more as they watched Natalie leap and twirl, showing off her bare legs and her increasingly exposed behind. There was a scattering of applause from the crowd as her left nipple popped out of her neckline, making her gasp as she stumbled over a step. She grabbed hold of the leotard, struggling to the errant nipple back into the confines of her clothing, but the leotard had become simply too small for that to work. Natalie's cheeks were beginning to turn very red. A wardrobe malfunction! How unprofessional! She'd just flashed the whole theatre! But at least she hadn't...

She heard a quiet snapping sound, the sound of cloth giving way.

She looked down.

The bottom part of her leotard had snapped. The cloth between her legs had torn, and the pink fabric was hanging free.

Natalie whimpered.

There was a long moment of silence. Then the crowd burst into laughter, drownning out the orchestra, pointing and hooting at Natalie, who stood there on the stage with her dark-haired pussy on public display to the world.

She blushed a deep rosy red. Then, obediently, she got up on one leg. She stuck out the other leg and began, slowly, to spin around. After all, the show had to go on.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)