More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

What happens to Mary?

Act of God - Mary.

(This story continues from Act of God - Selena.)

"Wow," says Joe. "Is that Mary Elizabeth Winstead?"

"Sure is," says God. The two of them were sitting together in a sidewalk cafe, watching Mary Elizabeth Winstead drink a coffee and read a book. Every so often, people going past in the street would glance over as they noticed the famous celebrity.

"Ever since I saw her in Scott Pilgrim I've had the biggest crush on her."

"Of course you do, Joe. We all have a crush on Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Even me, and I'm God."

"Is there any way we could make it so she wasn't wearing any pants?"

"I'm so glad you asked."

It took Mary a few minutes to notice that people were looking at her strangely. She was used to being recognised in the street, but not like this. And her legs felt oddly cold.

She looked down, and saw that her jeans were missing. She was wearing a thin white sweater, purple panties with a pattern of cute hippos on them, and sandals. She looked around at all the people watching and bit back a squeal.

What had happened to her pants? She couldn't have gone out with no pants on, could she? What was going on? She pulled her sweater down over her hips and glanced around nervously. Were people noticing her? Yes. Yes, they were.

A waiter was walking towards her. "Excuse me, ma'am," he said. "Are you Mary Elizabeth Winstead?"

"Yes."

"Why aren't you wearing any pants? Is it for a movie?"

"Um. Yes. Yes, it's for a movie."

"That's great," said the waiter. "Hey, everyone, look! It's Mary Elizabeth Winstead, and she's not wearing any pants!"

There was a round of applause from the rest of the cafe patrons, and the clicks of a few mobile phone cameras. Mary blushed bright red as she realised how much attention she was getting.

"Do you have a spare pair of pants?" she said. "You know. For the movie."

"Oh, no. In fact, you have to leave at once. We can't have celebrities hanging round here without their pants. This is a respectable establishment."

"But..."

"Now."

So Mary had to get up from her chair and walk out of the cafe into the street, still holding her sweater down over her purple panties, with everyone looking and taking pictures. She couldn't believe this was happening. Famous people like her weren't supposed to be made to suffer like this. Everyone was looking at her, and she knew they were laughing. Where had her pants gone? None of this made any sense.

She stepped out into the street and looked up and down. People were coming in both directions. She had to go back to her apartment, as quickly as possible, and get a new pair of pants. She set off, marching as quickly as possible, trying to ignore all the people watching her. Joe watched her bottom twitch,

"This is great," he said.

"But I can make it even better."

Mary hesitated at a crossroads, suddenly not sure which way to go. Where was her apartment, again? As she turned left, choosing at random, she felt a tug at her hem, and suddenly became aware her sweater was getting smaller.

She began to jog. The streets all looked the same, somehow, and everywhere she turned people were smiling and staring at her. She tried her best to keep the sweater down over her purple panties, but as it got smaller and smaller there was nothing she could do to prevent the hem rising and rising, until her panties were completely visible to anyone who cared to look. Her long bare legs were exposed, and it kept getting smaller, revealing her flat belly and eventually the edge of her plain white bra. It wasn't fair. People were looking!

She stopped at another crossroads, now completely lost, and saw a news van pull up in the street next to her. Two reporters with cameras got out. "Hey," one of them said. "It's Mary Elizabeth Winstead, and she's not wearing any pants. Plus, she's got no bra."

"Um," said Mary, looking down again and realising her bra had somehow vanished. Her very short sweater now exposed the undercurve of her small rounded breasts. She looked up, and saw that she was being recorded on film. "It's... for a movie?"

"What movie?"

"The... Scott Pilgrim 2?"

"Cool," said the other reporter. "Let's take a lot of publicity shots and put them on our website, where hundreds of thousands of people will see them."

"Great idea."

Mary's rosy nipples popped out of her sweater. She squealed and covered her breasts with her hands as the cameras rolled and the crowd around her grew larger and larger. She turned to run, forcing her way through the crowd, her panty-clad bottom pumping as she fled off down the street.

There it was! The door to her apartment! She only had one more block to go, and this whole humiliating experience would be over! People were following her, but that wouldn't matter once she was safely inside.

She burst into a sprint, and her panties fell down around her ankles. She tripped over and landed face-first in an enormous creamy birthday cake that was sitting on the sidewalk for some reason. She kicked and squealed helplessly, her panties round her knees, bare bottom flexing, unable to crawl out of the cake.

A hand grabbed her by the upper arm and pulled her out. It belonged to a sexy policewoman. "Destroying birthday cakes is a crime," she said.

"W-what? Don't you know who I am?"

"Of course I do. You're Mary Elizabeth Winstead. I've had a crush on you since Scott Pilgrim."

"So will you let me go?"

"No. I'm going to handcuff you to this lamp post."

"But my... my panties are down! You can't do that!"

"Sure I can," said the policewoman, and handcuffed Mary to the lamp post. She whined and squirmed, but the bonds were unbreakable. She blushed furiously as she stood there, sweater shrunken into a little woollen collar, panties still round her knees, covered in cream and strawberries, breasts and pussy revealed to absolutely everyone who cared to look. The news van had been joined by three more, and reporters were spilling out of all of them.

"Hey! Mary Elizabeth Winstead's been arrested for destroying a birthday cake!"

"And her panties have fallen down!"

"How embarrassing!"

"Let's take a lot of pictures, so everyone in the world can laugh at her!"

"I-it's for a movie! I swear!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)