More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

What's next?

Act of God - Kat.

(This story continues from Act of God - Alexandra.)

"Wow," said Joe. "She's got even bigger boobs than Alexandra Daddario."

"Right," said God. "I hopes she likes having her boobs punished."

"I hope she doesn't."

"Me, too."

"Hi," said Kat Dennings. "Yes, I'm the famous actress Kat Dennings. Hold your applause, please. I'll have a no-fat caramel latte with extra syrup and double froth, and... eeek!" The neckline of her little red dress had just been pulled down to expose her enormous breasts to the startled barista, and her bra seemed to have disappeared. They bounced freely in the air, drawing attention from everyone in the Starbucks. She tried to pull the dress up, but her arms had somehow been duct-taped to her sides.

"What just happened? Did you do that?? Am I being punked?"

The barista was grinning and touching his ear. "Nice tits," he said, as everyone looked. "Listen, I've just got a message from God, and he tells me you have to dunk your breasts in that enormous tub of caramel over there. Sorry. I don't make the rules."

"What? Hey, what's the big idea? Who runs the show around here?"

"God does."

"Well, I don't like it," said Kat, as she stumbled towards the tub, her legs disobeying her frantic instructions to turn back. "I don't like it one bit." She bent over, submerged her face and breasts in warm, sticky caramel. When she pulled them out she was a sticky, ridiculous-looking mess, dripping the delicious substance everyone.

"I'm going to need everyone to stop looking at me," she said. "Right now. Any second now. And stop taking pictures. I'm not going to go viral, like that Anne..."

Her dress disappeared, leaving her in nothing but high heels and sexy lacy red panties that she hadn't intended anyone to see today. The barista walked over and poured a cup of crushed ice down the front of her panties, before taking hold of the waistband and pulling them tightly up the crack of her full bottom. He gave her ass a smack and said "God wants you at the Starbucks on the corner of Third St."

"That's on the other side of town!"

"If you get there in half an hour or less, God will delete everyone's memories and all the pictures on their cell phones. If you take longer, God will pull your panties down around your ankles and you'll have to waddle all the way back here."

"She won't make in in time, will she, God?" said Joe, watching Kat shriek and sprint out the door into the crowded street, arms still taped to her sides, still dripping with caramel. "I'd hate to think of her not being completely publicly humiliated in every possible way."

"Don't worry, lad. I'm sure she won't."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)