More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

What's next?

Act of God - Chloe.

(This story continues from Act of God - Keira.)

"Chloe," said the maths teacher. "You silly girl."

"I'm sorry, Mr. God."

"You're late for class."

"Yes, Mr. God."

"The big test is today. You haven't even studied."

"Yes, Mr. God."

"And you've forgotten something else."

"Have I, Mr. God?"

"Look down."

Chloe Grace-Moretz looked down, and her cheeks turned a very bright shade of red. She looked up at Mr. God, and around at the whole class. They were all ogling and sniggering at her. The cute boy she liked, Joe, was sitting in the front row, grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh, no," she said.

"What have you done, Chloe?"

"I've... I've forgotten my pants, Mr. God."

"And what does that make you?"

"A very silly girl, Mr. God."

"That's correct," said God. "Now sit down."

"But, Mr. God, I can't stay here."

"You have to, Chloe. You have a maths test."

"But I'm not wearing any pants."

"Whose fault is that, Chloe?"

"M-mine."

"That's right," said God. "Now it's time for the test. Do you see the question on the chalkboard?"

"Yes, Mr. God."

"Go to the chalkboard and write down the answer."

"But I can't, Mr. God. I can't stand in front of the whole class with no pants on."

"Yes you can," said God.

"Oh," said Chloe, timidly. She walked across the classroom to the chalkboard, wearing nothing but a white shirt and pink panties, very aware that everyone's eyes were glued to her pert bottom. She tried to pick up the chalk. It slid between her fingers and landed on the floor.

"Pick it up," said God.

"But, Mr. God, if I do that..."

"Time's running out, Chloe. You've got to pass your test."

Chloe bent over, presenting her bottom to the class, who giggled and sneered and took pictures on their cell phones. Joe threw an eraser at her. It bounced off her left buttock. Everybody laughed. She picked up the chalk and stood up. She looked at the question on the chalkboard.

"I don't know the answer," she said, helplessly.

"You've got five minutes, Chloe. If you don't answer the question, you'll have to be punished before the whole class."

"But I don't know it, Mr. God. I didn't study for the test."

"Whose fault is that, Chloe?"

"M-mine again."

Chloe stood there, feeling utterly pathetic, trying desperately to remember how maths worked, as the clock slowly ticked ahead. She knew she could almost solve the question. She just had to remember what all the little squiggles meant. And she had to forget that she wasn't wearing any pants. It was very distracting, having your underwear exposed to all your schoolmates, including the cute boy you had a crush on. But she could get it. She was almost there. She just had to...

"Time's up," said God. "You have to be punished, Chloe."

"Can I have five more minutes, Mr. God? Please?"

"Of course, Chloe. after your punishment. Take off your shirt."

"But, Mr. God, then I'll be in my underwear."

"That's your fault," said Mr. God, "for being such a silly girl. Come on now."

Reluctantly, Chloe peeled her shirt off over her head and stood before the whole class in just her pink bra and panties. At Mr. God's gesture, she put her hands on her head and did a little twirl. They all laughed even harder.

"All right," said Mr. God. "Now you have another five minutes."

Chloe bit her lip. She was sure she'd been about to get it, but now she couldn't remember what she was going to write. Being made to take off her shirt had distracted her. Now she was stuck in front of everyone in nothing but her underwear, feeling completely exposed and , to get it right so Mr. God would let her run squealing from the room. She couldn't think. She knew she could answer the question, but she couldn't focus on anything but the feeling of Joe's eyes on her skin. She had to concentrate. Just a little bit more, and...

"Time's up again, Chloe."

"Please, Mr. God?"

"You know what you have to do."

The bra came off and landed in the trash bin. Chloe stood facing the class, her hands on her head, her small tits bouncing freely in the air, her nipples stiffening and cheeks flaming a very bright shade of red. She was topless. They were all looking at her tits. They could see everything. They were taking pictures, and giggling, and making fun of her. She was never, ever, ever going to live this down. But all wasn't lost. If she could just take five more minutes to answer the question...

"Panties, too," said God.

"But, Mr. God..."

"You failed the test, Chloe. There are no more chances for silly girls like you."

"But, Mr. God, I don't want to take off my panties. Please? Please please, please? I really really really don't want to take off my panties in front of everyone."

"Hmm," said God. "Joe, do you think Chloe should have to take off her panties?"

"Oh, yes, Mr. God. And I think she should have to put them on her head."

"That settles it. Chloe, take off your panties and put them on your head."

Very slowly, very reluctantly, blushing and squirming the whole way through, Chloe took off her panties and put them on her head. She stood before the class, stark naked, legs slightly spread so everyone could ogle her blonde-furred pussy, wishing desperately that she was anywhere else but here. She could see Joe smirking. At least it would all be over soon, and she'd get to run away and put pants on.

"Now go and sit in Joe's lap," said God. "You'll be spending the rest of the day naked, of course. And we've still got a whole class to get through."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)