More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

Where is Ashley ?

Act of God - Ashley

(This story continues from Act of God - Kristen.)

"But I'm not even a real cheerleader!"

Ashley tugged at the hem of her very short skirt, looking up at the crowded stands, biting her lip in anticipation. She was wearing a blue cheerleaders' uniform with the Hellcats logo printed on the front, and she didn't look very happy about it. "This isn't right! I'm a professional actress!"

"Not any more. Now take off your panties."

"Why?"

"I can see you don't know the first thing about professional cheerleading. It's all done without panties now. Makes you more aerodynamic."

Ashley cast a desparing glance round the rest of the all-celebrity cheerleading squad. Anne Hathaway looked uncomfortable. Katy Perry squirmed. Kat Dennings wriggled. Emma Roberts blushed. Mary Elizabeth Winstead whimpered. Kristen Stewart writhed, None of them looked at all prepared to go out and dance around before a huge audience in a very short skirt with no panties on.

Joe snapped his fingers impatiently.

"Come on," he said. "It's for charity, remember?"

"What charity?"

"Just, you know, charity."

Very reluctantly, Ashley slid her blue panties down her long, luscious legs. She tossed them onto the pile, along with the panties of all the other celebrities. Joe watched in satisfaction as the red-faced girls removed their underwear, one by one, and stood before him in their skimpy uniforms awaiting his next instructions.

"Alright," he said. "Lift your skirts. It's time for my celebrity vagina inspection."

Ashley, her face burning, obediently lifted her skirt. Joe took a very long, close, careful, curious look at her vagina, making sure to take in every detail, before turning his attention to the next girl in line. Anne Hathaway stood still, suffering in silence, as she was to experience the indignity of a stranger carefully inspecting her private parts. Katy Perry muttered something rude under her breath as Joe followed up with her.

"Excellent," he said, smiling broadly, once he'd finished with the last girl in line. "You all have very beautiful vaginas, girls. Show us a high kick now."

"No!"

"Do it or I'll make you go out there naked."

Blazing crimson, Ashley performed a high kick. Of course, her skirt flared up, making it very clear to anyone who cared to look that she wasn't wearing anything under there. Joe nodded approvingly.

"Alright," he said. "Now go out and do a bunch of those in front of thousands of people."

"W-why did I agree to this again?"

"No idea. Have fun!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)