More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dr_wankenstein dr_wankenstein

What's next?

Act of God - Anna.

(This story continues from Act of God - Emma.)

"I'm singing in the bath, just singing in the bath..."

"Who sings in the bath?" says Joe, standing with God in Anna Kendrick's bathroom, watching her take a long luxurious bubble bath. Her long legs kick in the air as she cradles a rubber ducky to her lips, pretending it's a microphone. It's adorable. "That's ridiculous. Let's punish her, God."

"How do you want to punish her?"

"Public nudity, I guess."

"What a wonderful feeling, I'm happy I'm... math? Path? Wrath? Hey, there's not a lot of rhymes for bath. I'll just have to... hey, who are you?" The door to her bathroom has swung open, and people are walking in. They're a mixed bunch, old and young, male and female, and they keep on coming. There's dozens of them out in the hall.

"Hey! I'm naked in here! What's the big idea?"

"We know."

"We're your fans."

"We've come to hear you sing."

"What are you doing? Get out!" Anna cowers beneath the bubbles, face turning red, as a tall Asian women peers down at her inquisitively. "Don't I know you from somewhere?"

"We met at the signing last week."

"We're your biggest fans."

"We love you."

"God brought us here."

"He wanted us to hear you sing."

"And to see you naked."

"This is crazy! I'm not going to sing for you!"

There was a gurgle, and the water in the bath begins to drain. Anna squirms, drawing her knees up as it goes down past the level of her nipples, leaving her breasts capped with a thin layer of bubbles. Her fans all have their phones out, recording every second of it.

She opens her mouth.

"I'm... uh... I'm singing in the bath. Just singing in the bath..."

"That's great, Anna."

"So beautiful."

"Keep going."

"Don't stop."

"If you stop, we'll have to punish you."

"With spanking."

"Do you like to be spanked, Anna?"

Anna whimpers, trapped in her empty bathtub with nothing on but bubbles before dozens of prying eyes. There's nowhere to hide and no way out. Nothing to do but keep singing and hope they go away soon.

"What a wonderful feeling..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)