More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Rpguy123 Rpguy123

What's next?

Accident while shopping (skip drive)

After arriving at the mall, Julia rendezvoused with her friends prompting a torrent of cheers and extatic greetings. Before William could drive away Julia asked him to wait for them to finish, so leaving would be faster for her, with a wink and just like that, William ended up alone, window shopping in the mall, waiting for a text from Julia.

William meandered through the halls, glancing at the various shopping displays, before eventually deciding to check out one of the multi-floor department stores. William didn’t intend on buying anything, but they generally had the most comfortable seats in the mall. As William expected, at the bottom floor, by the escalator, laid the most comfortable chair, even in this temple of great chairs. With Massage capabilities, 90 degrees of recline, adjustable arm rests, and cushions as soft as a cloud, this chair was in a league of its own.

Just as William sat down and turned up the massage, a woman in the department store’s blue t-shirt and khaki pants uniform appeared. “Can I help you with your purchase, sir?” She asked, swiping her black hair out of her eyes.

“No, I’m all good.” William hummed nonchalantly.

“Do you intend on purchasing anything at all today?” She said with a little more passive aggression. William looked up at her, quickly glancing at her thicc bod’. Her tight hips contrasted against her large thighs and breasts, giving her a true hour glass figure. William’s quick glance became a little bit of a stare, prompting an irritated noise from the employee. “Y’know, you people do this all the time, but testing the merchandise is only for customers!” She explained as she reach to grab his arm to pull him off. William, still anchored to the chair pulled back, sending the women flying onto him. Her hips landed on his waist, and as her legs hit the sides of the chair, the arms and back folded down. The sound of tearing cloth was quietly overpowered by the loud screech of the leather glancing past the glass of the escalator. The employee’s shirt caught onto the moving escalator, quickly beginning to pick the girl up with it, though it wasn’t the origin of the sound of the tearing cloth. William grabbed onto her waist, stopping her from being carried up with her shirt, leaving her in her bra on top of quickly hardening rod.

The 2 stared each other in disbelief as the vibrating chair made her body jiggle over his. The girl, moved to cover her fat breasts with one hand and began to swing at William with the other, prompting him to squirm around in an attempt to weave. “Wait, wait, stop!” William tried to warn as his zipper jiggled it’s way down under pressure from his hard cock. William had never actually put his boxer’s on, and in moments, the 2 would find out that the original rip was indeed between the girl’s pantyless legs.

“What the fuck!” She yelled as she stopped swinging at him.

“I sware, it just slipped in!” William spoke with his hands in the air.

The girl let out a deep breath as she pressed her hands up against her chest. “It does feel kind of good, though...” she said as she continued to vibrate. William, not keen only losing this moment, put his hands back on her hips. With a buck, his hands slided on to her fat ass, caressing them. She bit her lips, as her fingers spread across her breasts. Her hips moved slowly for a moment before moaning “God, I need this!”

Her hand glided down to her crotch, where it flicked at her clit, while her pumps sped up. Her hair spread across the sides of her face as she leaned towards William, staring deep into his eyes. Her thrust grew increasingly loud as her back arched. “Fuuuuuck!” She screamed as her pussy spasmed over William’s dick. Their hips slapped and slapped until she finished climaxing, leaving her body vibrating on William’s still hard cock. William sat up, before hitting a button the side of the chair sending the back of the chair to its original position.

As he layed back, he lifted the legs of the panting employee, straddling them onto his shoulders with his dick still inside her. The noise of their flesh colliding quickly filled basement once more as the girl’s tongue hung out of her mouth. “Please impregnate me!” She begged as she was fucked like a rag doll. With a grunt, William’s pace increased.

“I’m about to cum!” William moaned his arms tightened around her thighs. The 2 came in unison with a loud cry filling the room. William’s seed poured deep inside her, as he gave his finals thrusts.

The sweat covered pair stared at each other until they heard some one yelled “Karen, what the hell!”

Who is it

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)