More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Next question

About yourself

“That’s great to hear my dear. Now let’s see, please tell me about yourself and your qualification.”

“Well, my name is Ms. Debjani Saha. I am 23 years old. I completed B.Sc. in Mechanical engineering from Bangladesh. But as we just moved to Australia, we are looking for jobs and I think that I can really help you in dealing with your engineering designing consultation work. I would like to learn a lot of real life experience as your personal assistant.”

“That’s a great introduction. But I can’t help but notice that you said ‘we’. Are you married? You have written as unmarried in your CV.”

“Sorry sir. I didn’t mention that in my CV as I sent it 2 weeks back. And I just recently got married.” Hearing that Ron felt a bit of jealousy.

“When did you marry?”

“I just married six days before. Actually me and my husband both studied in the same university. His name is Sonnet Saha. He was a good friend of mine. Though I don’t love him, our marriage is arranged by our family as our father was childhood friends. As I was preparing to migrate to Australia, our fathers made arrangement for our marriage so that he can also migrate to Australia as my spouse. So I married Sonnet and moved to Australia just couple of days back.”

“So, let me get this clear. You don’t love your husband Sonnet Saha?”

“No sir. But may be in future as we are now husband and wife.”

“I will see about that, don’t worry. And you were to marry this Sonnet?”

“Sir, I wouldn’t say, I was , because my parents told me to and I did.”

“But you would not marry Sonnet, if you weren’t told by your parents, right?”

“Yes sir.”

“That’s called being . If you are unwilling to do something, and someone told you to do that, then you are being into that.”

“I think I get it sir. Thank you Mr. Anderson for helping me understand that I was being to marry Sonnet Saha by my parents. Otherwise I wouldn’t marry him.”

“Don’t mention my dear. It’s my job to teach you everything as you are going to be my very Personal Assistant.”

“Really Sir? Thank you Mr. Anderson for accepting me as your personal assistant.”

“You are welcome my dear. But as you are going to be my very Personal Assistant, I have to know some personal details of you?”

“I can understand that sir. Please ask me anything you want.”

What to ask next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)