More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thronx Thronx

What happens during Sett’s time in Vayne Manor?

About the story and a shortcut to the branches

Different branches:

Scroll down if you want to look up chapters and branches. Some might be very short yet, some longer. All of them will cover the story from a different perspective, even though the timeline will be the same.

The story mainly follows Sett. So, if you didn't read everything, he experienced you may be a bit confused, when you start a branch in the middle of the story, because it usually starts off a bit abruptly.

We also have many champions and while some perhaps appear in more branch than one, others will almost never be seen in other parts of the story.

The "canon" of this story:

Obviously, this story isn’t completely lore-accurate. Nonetheless a few points:

  1. The mansion may exist in Runeterra, probably in the green glades of Demacia, northern Runeterra.
  2. The champions in this story are aware of being regularly facing each other in summoners rift. The general lore and rules of the world exist, just as every champion works in the game.
  3. Champions who have in any kind a relationship in the actual lore, don't like to abandon those. But most of them like to experiment a bit. You just won't read a scenario, where Xayah is cheating on Rakan - it's just likely both go out exploring fpr a while eventually.
  4. Wifi, internet, songs, bands and all the fictional movies and series you’ll find on relevant streaming platforms exist too. Popcultural references can be found here and there. Specific artists, actors or characters of another game won’t come over though.
  5. This story is set at patch 11.8. which was the release-date for Gwen. So, the champions who came after that are not relevant in the first place, even I won’t exclude them from the start. Maybe they get to the mansion at some point in the story (e.g. Zeri apparently made kind of an appearance and Bel'veth was mentioned).
  6. While most champions are adults, here are the exceptions: Annie, Nunu, Zoe. They won’t be participating in any ways in the sexual stuff obviously. I also exclude the Yordle-squad out of this context…I have a lot of imagination, but it stops when it comes furballs. I’m also not getting more explicit with Renekton, Nasus, Volibear, Ornn etc...
  7. I have enough to do, with round about 150 champions. I won’t exclude them from the lore, but every Arcane-, LoR-, or Valorant-character won’t (and simply can’t) show up in this story as well. As the title says: League of Legends.

I also have a rough idea of how the story should proceed, besides all the smut stuff happening

Nonetheless, if there are any questions, suggestions or feedback in general feel free to DM me or simply ask in the comment section. Liking chapters always motivates me a lot, to keep on writing.

I have a ton of good ideas and sexy stories to tell, but I have a life after all and I simply cannot assure to publish frequently. I am trying, though

English also isn’t my native language, so I excuse for any grammar mistake, I might do

That being said: I hope you all enjoy the story.

~ Thronx


(And here is a picture of Ahri and D.VA, I find incredibly hot, but won't include in the story, see point 4)

Where do you wanna go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)