More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MonsterBox MonsterBox

Updates! And a brief bio/methodology summary.

About Me and This Blog's Methods

Biography-

A little about me! I figured this might help you understand my positions and education a little better. The picture, of course, is also there to aid in stimulation if you, y’know, take matters into your own hands, but I would appreciate not being interrupted in my daily life if you do happen to see me. My work is incredibly dangerous and sensitive, doing so would put you at tremendous personal risk, so again, for your safety: do not approach me in public. But feel free to leave any comments if you have questions! I’m always happy to answer what I can.

Name: Lilian Maura Kemper (well, legally, anyway)

Preferred Name: Lily

Sex: Female

Gender: More Female Than Not? But It’s A Spectrum

Orientation: Omnisexual (kind of have to be to spearhead this project!)

Birthday: 02/08/1541 (no need to send presents, of course)

Hair Color: Auburn (for now)

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5’2”

Weight: Rude

Bust Size: 32A

Current Career: Outsider Biologist and Professor of Outsider Biology and Relations at Blackhall University

Field(s) of Specialization: Arcano-Chemistry, Outsider-Human Relations, Outsider Biology, Outsider Common Reproductive Habits, Outsider Exotic Reproductive Habits, Sex Education

Likes: Engaging Discussion, Lab Time, Staying Up Too Late, My Job!

Dislikes: Mean People, Mornings, Sexism in the Workplace (or anywhere, but that’s where I get it worst)

Other: ASK ME! Leave a comment on the page if you have a personal question, I’d be happy to answer it for you!

Howdy

And that’d be me, hi! This was originally for another project altogether that didn’t come together, but considering that was a whole camgirl thing, it felt appropriate for my “how to fuck and watch me fuck monsters,” project. Not bad for 478, though, right?

(brief OOC aside, picture credit to Ariel Rebel of arielrebel.com; give her a peek if you like it!)

Methodology-

Even more importantly, I will be grading all monsters on a scale, one star to five, in various categories. While I will be more detailed in my research and after-action reports, my intention is to close each after-action with a summary. The categories are detailed below.

Species: Not starred, but important to keep in mind. Not being an academic paper, I will use layman’s terms here instead of the Latin. You’re welcome.

Impetus: Not starred, either. This is, however, vital for reasons of consent. All of my subjects fall into the categories of alien, artificial, or sapient. Alien indicates that a subject is sentient, but does not process information in a way comprehensible to humans. This covers many insectoid and transdimensional non-humans who just operate differently than us, but can still be meaningfully interacted with. An appropriate example is a canopy spider, who is certainly intelligent, but has a perception as such that they cannot understand human language or scents while we can’t communicate in pheromones or such delicate vibrations. Artificial signifies a constructed being, more akin to a program or robot than an animal or person. Totally lacking intellect, consent doesn’t enter into it. If you can alter its system, you can command it within its operational limits. This does not make them any safer. A good example would be the common Roman zombie. A lifeless corpse animated by necromancy, it does only what it is assigned, but it is usually assigned to attack or protect with full lethality. Without appropriate countermeasures, it’s very likely you’ll be killed as they cannot be reasoned with at all. A sapient non-human is as capable of communication, empathy, and thought as you or me, though certain environmental, psychological, or supernatural factors may cause the degree of which to differ. Some of these non-humans are only as dangerous as another human, some even less. However, many have needs and abilities that put humans who interact with them in jeopardy. A good example would be vampires, who are largely similar to your baseline human in appearance and demeanor, but possess a deep hunger for blood as well as considerable physical abilities. Sexual intercourse with them can be great, even entering a long-term relationship is possible, but it is still a risk that the one you meet will be more interested in your dietary benefits than romance.

Capture Risk: Some monsters like to abduct humans and even have them as an integral part of their ecosystem. This is, obviously, a downside for most people, though I have a few colleagues who have lived or still live in this situation and quite enjoy it. Capture Risk is independent from Consumption Risk or Lethal Risk, rather representing the risk you be , captured, and not otherwise harmed. They are not, however, mutually exclusive. For example, a seasonal spirit, who only appears at fixed locations once per year and vanishes with the dawn, would be *, while a perpetual class tentacle beast, who captures humans to affix in a constant state of intercourse and produces the means necessary for their survival and its own by feeding off sexual pleasure, attempting to do so in every sexual encounter and quite skilled at it, would be a *****.

Consumption Risk: Consumption Risk is not Lethal Risk. I have been fed on by a vampire friend of mine many times, and the only time she went so far as to be fatal was a planned encounter I had contingencies for. Consumption Risk represents the likelihood a non-human will take some kind of energy or material from you, either for pleasure or survival. Some are uncomfortable with such things on principle, while some non-humans consume something not necessarily fatal, but very vital, requiring a significant appreciation to approach safely, if at all. A Kalnoran beetle soldier finds human flesh repulsive to its sense of taste and wishes to keep any potential host for its brood intact, making it a *, while the common succubus outright marks the spiritual essence of anyone she’s driven to orgasm as her possession upon their , a definite *****.

Emotional Connectivity/Durability: Simply put, if they can, how likely is this monster to relate to you and be capable of sustaining a long-term relationship. This includes most, but not all, sapient non-humans as well as a few alien non-humans who can be interacted with through Herculean effort if one is so inclined. Artificial non-humans are rated in this category based on operational span instead. A good example of a * non-human would be a hidebehind, who may fuck you if you aren’t looking at it, but will not talk to you and will vanish if you try to see it, while a ***** can be found in creatures such as a companion class tentacle beast, who mates for life and possesses a tremendous degree of sensitivity and insight to their partner’s needs. I will cover later how critical it is to understand the differences between tentacle beasts due to many physiological similarities and enormous gulfs of behavior.

Impregnation Risk: Can this monster interbreed, and, if so, is it exceptionally fertile? Many non-humans are totally incapable of interbreeding with humans, making this a nonissue. However, that’s hardly a universal case and some even require humans to reproduce at all. The mud golem is a construct of mud animated by the will of its maker, completely incapable of reproduction and a hard *, while the goat-man is so exceptionally potent as a means to ensure it reproduces despite being a monosexed species that it will not only ensure successful impregnation if it ejaculates in a human woman’s vagina, but will also achieve pregnancy in human women from depositing its ejaculate in their mouth or anus as well as bypassing all infertilities barring total removal of ovaries, definitely a *****.

Lethal Risk: This is the big one for most non-practicing humans or non-humans without substantial durability. This category is just how likely this non-human is to kill you, whether during intercourse or even long after. Some non-humans have undesirable compulsions or cultural behaviors that lead to this kind of risk, while others simply have mating habits that inevitably result in some form of harm to an unmodified human form. The bridge troll is a good example of a *, as while incredibly dangerous in combat, they tend to treat sexual partners before and after engaging with enormous respect and carry regenerative properties in their sexual excretions that ensure even the most heinous forms of damage done in intercourse will be not only survived, but not even uncomfortable, while a banshee’s climax ensures that its partner will die immediately when they leave their presence, an archetypical ***** for this naturally-transient creature.

Satisfaction: Simply put, how much fun is having sex with this monster? I’ve found huge differences in field work and will largely be sticking to ***’s or above on this list, though many sapient non-humans can have the same failings of inattention or selfishness a human lover can fall victim to. Alien non-humans, in my experience, tend to interact more consistently, whether negative or positive, while obviously artificial non-humans do it as well as they’re created and programmed to. A * would be the common wood goblin, incapable of sexual intercourse for more than twenty seconds regardless of sex and biologically programmed to run far, far away after its climax. The baseline I usually sit at for recreational monster, the aforementioned ***, is well-represented by American bayou gillman, who is very talented in satisfying vaginal or anal sexual needs, but no more so than a very skilled human, and who has considerably less natural talent for needs met orally or upon a recipient’s penis due to rigid, scaly internal surfaces. My best example of a ***** is split between two examples to demonstrate the fluidity of this category above the others. I would consider a nymph a traditional ***** due to their ability to enhance and read sensations as you experience them coupled with a tremendous joy and even nutritional value that positive sexual energy from a human brings it. However, I would also consider my friend, Billy, the vampire I mentioned before, a ***** because she knows me extremely well, communicates openly, and is unashamed to experience our sexual bouts with complete, if a tad dressed-up, honesty. *****’s in this category do indeed include supernaturally satisfying non-humans, but they can also just include non-humans who put in the effort as individuals to please you.

Sexual Aggression: Another rough category, especially when coupled with any of the above risks. Some monsters don’t understand the idea of consent. While in my field work, I’m extremely careful to always have an out and only engage in intercourse with non-humans I desire to, the simple fact is that some creatures out there are inherently dismissive of humans’ wants, incapable of understanding yes-no dialogues, or outright misogynistic. This is not an experience I will be providing, as I will be an enthusiastic and consenting partner even if the sex isn’t up to par because I’m still conducting valuable research and completely safe thanks to my expertise in the matter. However, I will still include it in the risk assessment, as you generally should know when you see a non-human if you need to start running even if they are otherwise completely unlikely to harm you. While horrifically aggressive and dangerous by almost any other measure, for example, the French loup garou has a careful mating ritual that attunes them supernaturally well to their partner’s emotional state and will disengage without question if it senses sufficient psychological discomfort, a good *. On the other hand, my first case I will be engaging in after the debut of this blog is a minotaur, known to engage in intercourse with any humanoid that hoves into its field of vision and continue until climax regardless of practicality or wishes.

And that about does it! I hope you all enjoy my research I’ll be documenting here, I should be able to update as soon as I finish the reagents to extract data from my auto-chronicler I used a few nights ago in my first outing for this project.

Thanks for reading!

-Lily

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)