More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

What's next?

Abducting a mom

Susanne Kopple was walking out of the post office after mailing some letters, she was Caucasian, she was 5'8, long wavy blonde hair that went down her back, blue eyes, she was 63-years-old, she's also a devoted mother to her 3-year-old Toddler son named Barry Kopple, Susanne was wearing underwear, bra, pants, back zipper blouse, socks, shoes.

not knowing that an unknown man was sitting in the driver-seat of a black 4-door Chrysler Car, he was also Caucasian, he was 5'8, dark brown hair, teal green eyes, he was wearing under-wear, pants, shirt, socks, shoes, he was parked on the sidewalk and was looking at the post office, he was seeing people go in and out of the post office.

Until he saw Susanne walking out of the post office, she was holding on to her light grey purse, the purse strap was on her shoulder, He was watching the way her body was moving, he started having sexual fantasies about her, He decided that he was going to abduct her, he started stalking her, he was stalking her everywhere she went, He was stalking her, when she went to the bank, the library, the video rental place, he was stalking her when she went to the grocery store, He watched her as she was walking inside the grocery store, he started waiting for her.

Another hour later Susanne walked out of the grocery store, she had bags that were filled with groceries, the dark brown hair teal green eye man was watching her, He was watching the way she was bending over to put groceries in the trunk of the car, he started having sexual fantasies about stroking her bottom, he waited until Susanne was done, she closed the trunk of her car down, and was about to go to the driver-side door of her car, the dark brown hair teal green eye man's Chrysler car was moving back, and it almost hit her, Susanne screamed and dropped her purse, The Dark Brown Hair Teal Green Eye man stopped the car and got out of the driver-side door after he opened it.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there", The Dark Brown Hair Teal Green Eye man said.

"Oh, that's ok", Susanne replied as she was picking her stuff that fell out of her purse.

Just when Susanne was about to get her wallet, The Dark Brown Hair Teal Green Eye man grabbed her, covered her mouth with a chloroform cloth, a shocked and stunned Susanne started screaming and struggling, until she passed out, The Dark Brown Hair Teal Green Eye man picked her lifeless body up, and carried her to the trunk of his car, he opened the trunk door, he laid her down in the trunk, he closed the trunk door, got back in the driver-seat, and drove off.

What Will Happen To Susanne?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)