More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amnisac amnisac

Photoshoot Day

Abby is nervous

The day had finally arrived, Abby's photoshoot with Will. His account had tens of thousands of followers, all clambering to see his steamy photos with attractive women. Abby knew she was pretty enough, it was only a matter of time! She took an uber to the address, with a suitcase full of lingerie, bikinis, and dresses in tow. She buzzed the front door and headed through a dim hallway until she came to Will's door. She raised her hand to knock but the door swung open.

"Hi there gorgeous." A tall, slender man with dark hair answered the door. "I'm Will." He held his hand out and Abby took it, shaking it softly.

"Abby" She replied.

Will stood there for a moment, taking in her good looks before he ushered her in. The room was beautiful with hardwood floors, large windows, stark decorations, and brick walls. In one corner was a large sofa in-front of camera equipment.

"Come in! Can I get you a drink?" Will asked as he poured himself something.

"Yes, thank you." Abby tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled. She set her luggage down and walked around the room, admiring the furniture.

Will walked over to her and handed her a drink. "Take a seat. No need to be nervous, we're going to have to get familiar with each other." He laughed.

Abby smiled and took a sip of her drink, a strong cocktail with a hint of lime. She took a seat on the couch and the two of them conversed for a bit, breaking the ice. Will mentioned how he had stumbled on her photos and complimented her stunning beauty. Abby returned the compliment and said how much she loved his photography. Soon her nerves were at ease, and Will picked up on this.

"We should probably get started." He put his drink down and jumped up from the couch, taking his place behind the camera. "So I'm thinking of doing a lingerie shoot, with the natural sunlight coming in behind you. You'll look amazing. Are you okay with that?"

"Of course!" Abby was ready, she was born for this.

"Great. I see you brought some stuff. Just throw on your favorite."

"Yeah." Abby went through her luggage and retrieved a frilly pair of burnt orange underwear. "Where should I change?" She asked Will.

"Oh you're going to have to switch outfits a lot, faster if you just do it here. I'll get the camera ready."

Abby blushed at the thought of changing in-front of a stranger. Maybe this was normal for this scene, she thought. She didn't want to blow this chance so she swallowed her fear and started to pull off her dress. She turned her back to will as it slid off her body. Will's eyes darted to Abby's perfect heart shaped ass as she bent down, taking off her panties before quickly sliding on the new pair. Will's cock twitched at the sight.

How does the shoot go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)