More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by amnisac amnisac

How does the shoot go?

Not as expected...

"Alright gorgeous, just get on the couch and relax. Just do what feels natural" Will directed Abby.

Abby crawled onto the sofa and laid back. The camera came to life, snapping photos rapidly, capturing every pose Abby made. The sunlight highlighted her curves like a dream. Before long she was getting really into it, she felt so loose and willing, almost too willing. Will started to bark out orders, and she obeyed them without pause. 'Arch your back', 'Push your tits together more', 'Spread your legs, babe'. The requests were becoming more and more demanding.

"Let's try some with the top off." Will asked as he snapped a few more shots.

"What?" Abby asked, blushing.

"Don't worry, I won't post any nudes. Just turn your back, or cover them with you hands. Come on babe, if you want followers this is how it's done."

"O-okay." Abby was finding it hard to deny him.

She reached behind her back and undid her bra. her supple breasts were exposed for a moment before she quickly crossed her arms over her chest and covered them. Will frantically took photos, giving her more commands. Abby smiled as best she could as she turned her back to face Will and moved her arms above her head. Will snapped a perfect photo capturing the side of her breasts, highlighted by the sunlight.

"God you are so hot." He took a few steps closer, snapping photos as he approached.

"What are you doing?" Abby asked as Will got onto the couch setting the camera down.

He ran his hand through her long hair, grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her in for a kiss. Abby didn't know how to react at first, simply allowing him to press his lips against hers. She suddenly came to her senses and pulled back.

"What the fuck?" Will responded with anger.

"What are you doing!?" Abby tried to cover herself.

"Babe. This is how it is, alright? Girls come to me, I take their photos, then we have some fun." Will replied, his eyes roaming her body. "Listen. If you want me to post these fucking photos you better put out. Don't be a tease!"

Abby was stunned. She needed this boost to her profile, but she had never had sex with a man this quickly after meeting them. She couldn't move as her mind raced, trying to figure out what she should do. Will, however, took her complacency as willingness and he moved in again. This time he was more forceful, grabbing her waist and pushing her face-down onto the sofa. He quickly got on top of her and with one motion grabbed her panties and slide them down off her legs. Abby was now pinned under this man, completely nude and .

Does Abby resist?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)