More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Who are you?

Aaron

You look at yourself in the mirror. Your hair is brown and meticulously cared for. You body is average height and build, but your time on the swim team has made you stronger than you look. Your collared short sleeve shirt doesn’t do nearly enough to protect you from the fall chill.

You exit the bathroom and rush back to your room. You hop on your laptop and catch your newsfeed. Everything is about the disappearance of hundreds of millions of people.

You spot your hot, goth, neighbor, Lily walking by. You motion her in.

“Did you see this shit on the news, Lily? They’re saying it’s the rapture!”

“No way.”

Lily just runs out of your room looking shaken. You consider following her, but you don’t feel you know her well enough.

You wonder if you still have your Oceanography class. You figure you might as well head that way. If it’s canceled there’s a nice cupcake shop down the street…

———————————————————

After a week off for everyone to mourn lost family and friends, classes resume. The next three months are nothing more than boring routine. Sure, there are reports some succubus got elected mayor of Las Vegas and proceeded to name herself a Queen and there are rumors you can sell your soul for money or power, but you don’t know any people that have.

Of course, that all changes when…

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)