More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NTemz730 NTemz730

Does Loona get to the party safely? Or does something happen along the way?

ALT STORY: Nerdy Male Hellhound Perspective

You are a scrawny, nerdy looking Male hellhound with almost all black fur. You were shocked when Queen Bee-ilzubub, Bee for short, had even invited you to this party. You didn’t really know anyone there and had come alone, thinking maybe you’d get lucky and find a cute girl to take home or even, Lucifer willing, be your girlfriend.

You let out a sign as you stood by the punch bowl and took a sip from your cup. Looking around the party you saw all the dancing couples of demons and hellhounds alike having a great time, yet here you were alone.

Your eyes met a very beautiful hellhound female dancing alone and for a moment you thought she was smiling at you, your tail wagging a bit but your heart fell as a much bigger a burlier male than you came over to her, scooped her up and carried her off to one of the back rooms Bee had set up for couples to fuck. Sure enough withen seconds were the unmistakable sounds of her getting yiffed by her lover.

You sighed and sipped your punch.

“Sucks, doesn’t it? All these damn couples.” A sultry voice said next to you. You almost jumped as you looked up and saw a Hellhound girl in a red dress, clicking away at her phone and barely paying attention to the party. She had white fur with gray spots and looked like a cross between a Siberian husky and a wolf. She was the most beautiful creature you’d ever seen.

“I… uh… yeah.” You blushed looking away. “You… you here alone too?” You asked her shyly.

“Kinda. Bee’s something of a friend of mine and Her boyfriend….” You watched as she looked longlily at Bee and Tex, who were currently making out on Bee’s stage in front of everyone. You nodded knowingly

“Ah. Gotcha.” You sipped your punch awkwardly again.

“I don’t know why I even bother coming to these shitty parties.” The wolf-husky girl said agsin. “Or why I’m even telling you, a complete stranger.” She said simply. It wasn’t meant as an insult but it did kind of still sting.

“Desperation?” You said as a joke. This got a smile and a small but quick giggle out of her.

“Maybe. Names Loona by the way.” Loona, you thought, a beautiful name for a beautiful hellhound.

You told her your name and she smiled. “Well ____\, I’ll see you around.” She said as she got up and started towards the dance floor, her tail swishing seductively as if she was deliberately trying to attract one of the other males. When suddenly you caught a whiff of something… pleasant in the air. You sniffed for a bit and followed it, when it hit you…

Loona was going into heat!

You choked down your punch and looked around for her but she’d vanished into the crowd. You blushed thinking about her. She’d truly been the most beautiful hound here.

“Heeeeey ______!” A voice you knew suddenly said from behind you. You turned to see queen Bee “caught ya Talkin’ with Loony. Ya dig her?” She joked and punched your arm. You chuckled and blushed

“What… no… I… I just met her is all.” You said shyly. Bee raised a brow.

“Listen _____ I’m gonna level witcha. The whole reason I invited you here is all you do is sit at home and watch those… what’s ya call um? Animus or something and play video games. Nothin wrong with that I enjoy a good show or game mysekf from time to time. But you have got to get out of this shell if you’re and either get laid or meet someone. Or both.” She grinned.

“Oh… oh.” Yiu said simply.

“I’ll say this though and don’t take it personal. But Loona might be oughta your league. Sides she’s hung up on someone else.” She gave a knowing glance at her own boyfriend, Vortex. She noticed your expression change to one of sad understanding “hey now don’t take it to heart, I’m not saying don’t shoot your shot with her I’m just saying be careful, and don’t get hurt is all.” She smiled and flew off

You sighed. You walked around the party taking what Bee said to heart when suddenly …

Do you find Loona? Or someone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)