More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dayjob Dayjob

Who is her opponent?

AJ Lee

Let’s Light it Up” starts playing through the arena as AJ Lee comes out for the match. The 5'2 woman skipping to the ring in her trademark Chuck Taylor boots, denim shorts, and Love Bites shirt. Once she reached the ring she stared at her English crumpet, tilting her head whilst giving a sly smirk, giving the same look which brought her the title of “crazy chick”

Paige was undeterred by AJ’s antics, simply waving to her "frenemy" with an insincere smile. Both women trying to keep the perception that they liked each other, whilst barely being able to contain their real hatred.

The ref called for the bell and both girl moved to the middle of the ring, still maintaining their fake kindness. Before they were about to lock up in the middle, AJ surprised Paige by offering her hand for a handshake. The Brit was cautious of this proposal, fully aware of how tricky the petite woman could be. However the calculated Anti-Diva decided she would outsmart the Union City native before she could spring her trap. Paige took her hand and shook it, widening her smile as she did. This smile instantly dropped when she let go though, as Paige went for a super kick to take out AJ.

Does she connect?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)