More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by humanflea humanflea

Which upgrade does Samus select?

AI Upgrade

Samus is about to select a chip when the AI keeps talking and disables the menu so she listens. It starts explaining the history of the upgrade station in it's boring monotone voice. This type of AI always frustrated Samus, unable to actually read a person to realize they don't care about anything it has to say. She was just given power of reality itself and it really thinks she wants to know about the history of every bolt that built this place?

Samus yells interrupting it's story on the stations first janitor "ENOUGH! AI I don't care about any of this! You just gave me this catalogue of chips, I don't need a history lesson. Let me use them." She demands.

The AI processes her request. "Understood, my apologies. Perhaps what may interest you first is the selection of chips meant to affect the mind and install them into me. Or select another AI entirely. It will replace me and be given all permissions and controls I currently have. " A port on his console opens up showing it can also be upgraded. Samus smirks and looks over the chip options, anything has to be better than this one. Right?

What does Samus do to the station AI?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)