More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kat Grey Kat Grey

What happens to Taissa?

AHS 8

American Horror Story: Frozen


Taissa looked up at the familiar creepy lettering printed across her trailer with a wide smile. It felt so incredibly good to be back, and in a starring role, no less. She had practically jumped for joy when she got the call from Ryan Murphy last Halloween, and her excitement had only been climbing since then. To be standing on set, to see her name printed on the door of her own trailer, to be working with the cast and crew that had become like a second family... it was a dream come true!

Well... it wasn't all dreamy. They were shooting in a rural part of northern Minnesota, where temperatures were suitably frozen. She wasn't too keen on freezing her ass off out here in the middle of nowhere. Taissa hugged herself tight in her big black parka and marched her fuzzy boots up the snow-covered steps leading into her trailer. It was time to warm up between scenes.

The cold wasn't so bad. She could get over that. No, as she opened the front door to her trailer, she remembered that was only one part of this experience she really wouldn't be able to stand at all. And that was...

What will make this shoot hard for Taissa?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)