More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kina2kng kina2kng

Moving in

ACT I : Moving in early

This is the start of Act 1 of the story. I have decided now to vaguely split it into acts. Each act will focus on a specific time or event. It should make it easier to have a natural conclusion and mini-stories within the main one that way and time jumps less clunky. If I write alternative plot lines I will likely contain them to one act, its easier to manage that way and means I can get a bit wilder without detracting from the main story. Feel free though to have your own takes and go as crazy as you want. The first act revolves around my first days at uni and meeting my flatmates for the first time.


I was eager to begin my new life so much that I moved into my new accommodation on campus as soon as I could. There was no reason to stay at home and wait, all the excitement was ahead of me, I could feel it.

The accommodation on campus was split into 4 main tower blocks for mainly first-year students, I was in Quantock Court, Flat 206. Each flat in my block had 6 rooms, 3 for girls, 3 for guys and then a shared kitchen/living area. In the communal areas, there was a giant glass panel window that could see out of the flat into the other identical flats on the other side of the court. I was the first to move into my flat I guessed and after my parents had helped unload my stuff from the car into my new room I bid them farewell eager to begin the new chapter in my life.

My room was fairly nice as student accommodation went, it had only been built in the last 5 years so all of it was pretty modern, I had a built-in desk and wardrobe on the left side of my room, only a single bed on the right-hand side, but that was fine as I was used to having a single bed at home. The nicest part of the room though was the en-suite shower wet room, unlike many stories I had read about shared bathrooms in uni halls, here each room had its own bathroom. Not that I really minded the idea of a shared bathroom, I had gotten used to showering with other people from playing competitive Squash over that last few years. While I was shy at first it had helped me become comfortable with my body and even enjoyed the sensation of showering with other people. It developed into one of my fantasies, to hook up with a girl in a public changing room or shower, which admittedly has led to some awkward semi's as my mind drifted when using them. I felt a slight rush of blood to my penis just thinking about it. Despite that, having my own shower and toilet was amazingly convenient, no need to worry about taking too long or long journey's to get to the loo at 2 in the morning. I would take the trade-off, it's not like that would actually happen anyway.

Not to get too distracted I unpacked most of my stuff and loaded up a couple of cupboards in the kitchen with my stuff, I worked out with 12 available it would be 2 each, most seemed empty but there was some stuff in one of the cupboards, although I had not seen or heard anyone in the flat, maybe I wasn't the first to move in.

What should I do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)