More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Who is the main character?

A young student who doesn't know she has AGS

Melissa Wilkinson was your average college girl. Tall, slim, dark haired, brown eyes and gifted with a generous pair of boots that got her the She came from a little town and was amazed by the huge campus just outside of the state Capital.

She had just arrived yesterday in her dorm and met her roommate. Giny Smith grew up around here and was a typical party girl with bleached hair, tattoos and even fake boobs offered by her dad last year.

It had been strange for Melissa to sleep in a room with a stranger and she had felt dizzy the last few days. She had put it down to the stress of starting her life as a college girl but her true condition would turn out to make her college experience even wilder than she ever expected.

She started to dress, a little embarrassed to do so with an audience.

She had just stripped of her pajamas and was browsing her closet while wearing matching white bra and panties.

"Hey Melissa, what do you think you're doing? " asked Giny.

"I'm just getting dressed, I'm almost late for my first class of the year." replied the young girl, trying to look her to please roommate in the eyes.

"You're in college, you can't wear underwear that plain. You don't want people to spot you for a dumb country girl, don't you? You have to wear a thong and with those tits you should ditch the bra, it will make the boys go wild! " Giny told her, giving her advice as the dorm resident fashionista.

Melissa was glad to have just made such a nice friend. She couldn't believe that she was going to make such a fashion mistake on her first day.

" Thanks for the tip, Giny! But I don't have a thong, all my panties are like those. What should I do? I don't want people to think I'm a dumb and plain country girl. " asked Melissa to her helpful roommate.

" Oh, if you want for people to take you seriously you have to go commando, no one will think of you as a plain Jane that way. Your ass is bigger than mine, none of my panties will fit you. And forget the jeans and sweaters style, tank top and miniskirt is the up thing this semester. " replied Giny.

Melissa dug in her closet for a white tank top and short plaited black skirt. It was the first time she would ever go out without underwear and she usually felt that skirt a bit too short. (it only went down to mid thighs.)

" Thanks a lot, I have to go my first class is starting soon. " Said Melissa before running out of the room wearing her very diminutive outfit and her school bag on her shoulder.

What is her first class?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)