More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by samwalser samwalser

Who is the main character?

A young man with no intention of becoming a sissy.

"So I came here so you could help me cope with my AGS," Robin said.

Dr. Elliot Clay looked the young man over. Barely 6'5", skinny arms and legs, a shaggy head of unkempt hair. He checked his notes. Robin Tunney, 19. Working as a pizza delivery driver while attending community college part-time.

It was such a damn shame. The psychologist had nurtured so many dirty fantasies about what he would do if he had a patient with AGS. Since the diagnosis was first revealed a the annual conference of psychiatry and neuroscience, it had been Dr. Clay's most frequent masturbatory fantasy. Now it had finally happened, and it turned out to be a man.

In his fantasies, it had always been a lithe young woman, whom he could manipulate into all sorts of sordid sexual acts. So this was an incredible letdown.

Although...Dr. Elliot appraised the young man before him again. A smooth cheek, delicate jawline, slender figure. He really would make a very pretty girl...

"I'm so glad you came to me to deal with your gender dysphoria," Dr. Clay said and watched his patient carefully. Robin looked at the psychologist expectantly, no sign at all that he'd notice that Dr. Clay had changed his diagnosis. Of course, with AGS, he would simply believe what the psychologist had said.

He looked back at his notes, this time, only pretending to read them as he spoke, "you've been wondering for some time if you're really meant to be a man. You have frequent fantasies that you're a pretty girl and men are using your body." He looked up to check Robin's face again, but all it held was a blind acceptance, exactly as if this was all stuff he already knew about himself. Dr. Clay continued, "it says here you've always wanted to be...these are your words, 'a sissy little slut.' So tell me, Robin. What's been stopping you?"

This was a little experiment, asking Robin to improvise his own justifications based on a "truth" about himself he hadn't known until a minute ago.

"Well," Robin said, "I'm not sure I really knew it was true until I heard you say it right now. I guess I've always been afraid of the truth. Oh, and my parents would freak out. And it would really hurt my girlfriend's feelings if she found out I, uh, fantasize about men using my body..."

Ah, he lives with his parents and he has a girlfriend. Complications, to be sure, but definitely not insurmountable ones. "Hmmm, I see. Well, with my guidance, I'm sure we can help you become your authentic self. Let's schedule an appointment for next week. In the meantime, I have a few things I'd like you to try between now and then."

What are the instructions

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)