More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnArcticJackalope AnArcticJackalope

Who are you?

A young leader of a small break-away group (M) ()

The first thing you think about after how cold it is, is that having someone else to warm your bed would be a fantastic idea.

Despite your age most of the group knew you as a level-headed individual of tact, intelligence, and a fierce love your group. Which is why, when they chose someone a lot less qualified to lead you had to leave to make your own people. The Family was getting too crowded anyway. With your personal charm it had taken no effort to convince a number of the younger crowd to leave with you.

Currently sleeping next to you was a bundle of furs surrounding your sister, Lucy. Well... half sister... probably... You were reasonably convinced you and Lucy shared a mother. She believed that it was her duty to look out for her 'younger brother' while he was looking out for everyone else. You couldn't find a reason to complain, other than the fact that she was so skinny she offered no body heat, and that her presence in your tent kind of cramped your style.

Although.. she had been sending some mixed messages about what she thought your nighttime activities should consist of, other than just sleeping.

survival

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)