More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexybjgal69 sexybjgal69

Who is the main character?

A young female science teacher who knows she has AGS.

She didn’t know what to think when she read the doctor’s report. “Patient is confirmed by tests to have Absolute Gullibility Syndrome. Ensure you make a follow up appointment at our toll free number.” She didn’t know what to think as she called the number to make her next appointment. But it didn’t matter she had to live her life to the fullest. She would carry on like she did through thick and thin and press on through the storm. She could overcome AGS.

Besides, she had to go to school the next day and do what she did best--educate students. She had been teaching science for a few years and had even gotten tenure teaching high school seniors. It would be just like any other day.

Dressing for success and to instill pride in her shakey spirit Miss Long dressed in a white blouse and a gray skirt, a matching black bra and thong completed her attire. She was nearly thirty and unmarried but was still considered by nearly all male (and some female) students as one of the “hottest” teachers at the high school. He ironically long legs and thin body complimented her thin frame. While she did not have nearly as much in the way of breasts as she desired she had an amazing set of “Long” legs and a tight ass. Her shoulder length brunette hair was worn down her first day back at school with her confirmed illness.

Miss Long arrived bright and early, even getting tenure didn’t mean she could slack. The students poured into her room and she greeted them with the normal smiles and hellos followed by the “don’t be lates” as students waited precariously close to the tardy bell.

A quick visual check on the room indicated who was filling her Senior Biology class and at this point in the year she knew who was and was not present. She took roll just before the Pledge of Allegiance was said then the announcements by Principal Keith.

“...Track practice has been canceled today. Also the governor has declared a state of emergency today due to the spread of AGS. All teachers with AGS need to immediately email me. Thank you and have a good day.”

Miss Long instinctively went to her email and sent Principal Keith a full explanation of her condition. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Gabriel, the class clown, goofing off with his friends but this took priority. The principal had to know.

As Gabriel sat and watched Miss Long’s slim figure move quickly to her computer after the announcement a thought occurred to him. “Watch this guys.” He smiled as he took out a piece of paper and scribbled a note hastily then he raised his hand.

“Yes Gabriel?” Miss Long said after hitting the Enter button on her computer sending her email.

“Oh I Ummmm” he stumbled for a moment then regained his composure “I...I have a note from the principal he wanted me to give it to you--he said it was important.”

“Really?” She was puzzled “Okay bring it here.” She motioned for him to come over to her desk. The note was on simple college ruled notebook paper: “Tell all students except Gabriel to report to the library. Gabriel is to instruct you on your new course this semester.--Principal York.”

Miss Long’s heart began to beat slightly heavier as she tried to process the information. This didn’t look like Principal Keith’s handwriting but there it was.

As if to add credence to his claims Gabriel supported his cause “The Principal saw me on my way to class and handed it to me.” He stood ready to meet a detention or office referral if his gamble failed.

“Very well.” She said as she stood up, she didn’t notice Gabriel standing with his eyes gazed down her blouse. “All right students, everyone is to report to the library for the day--everyone except Gabriel. Go ahead and pack your things, walk quietly through the halls, classes are going on.”

There was a chorus of whoops and hollers as people realized that class was going to be an easy free day. Gabriel muttered something to one of his classmates before taking a seat in his desk, a large grin on his face.

“Alright Gabriel,” Miss Long asked as the final students were leaving “What’s this all about? What class am I supposed to be teaching?”

“Oh you ah…” He took a moment to think “You are going to be teaching Sex Ed--since you are a science teacher and all.”

“Sex Education?” She asked “That is a bit strange, but I supposed I could teach that subject, its very important now a days. What else did the Principal say?”

“Well you are also supposed to take a very very hands on approach with the course.” Gabriel smiled slightly. “Lots of examples of things.”

“Student engagement is important,” Miss Long pondered to herself “And a hands on approach is the new trend, not a lot of room for book work I guess.”

“Nope--No bookwork. In fact, you need to practice Sex Education with me.”

“What do you mean?” Something felt wrong about this. He mind was racing--what did he mean by all this?

“So...You are supposed to help me learn. Right?”

“Yes, of course.” Miss Long replied almost confused.

“If a student comes to you and needs help you would help them correct?”

“Yes, I am a teacher.”

“Well in Sex Ed you are going to be asked a lot of things by a lot of curious students.” He shifted his feet back and forth a bit, as if still uncertain before crossing the Rubicon.

“Thats to be expected.” She smiled “Lots of curious students out there.”

“Okay--then take off your clothes.” Gabriel almost blurted out.

“What!?” Miss Long blushed at the thought. “Gabriel I can’t do that.”

“Of course you can Miss Long, it's for science. Its for education.” He argued.

“Well...I suppose that is true.” He hesitated, something deep inside her resisted but yet, she felt compelled to trust him. “If Principal Keith says I am supposed to teach a hands on Sex Ed course I suppose I better.”

She stood up and slowly began to undo the buttons on her blouse. Gabriel’s eyes were ravenous, eyeing everything he had dreamed about in class and had even fantasized about on a number of occasions. She dropped her blouse on the floor, then slid out of her gray skirt. Next she slowly removed her bra then her panties. With each article of clothing removed Gabriel's erection in his pants grew stronger.

She stood there naked and she saw Gabriel fumble for something in his pocket--he pulled out a cellphone.

"Miss Long I need to take a picture so I can study the female body." He said as he unlocked his phone and got ready to snap away.

"But there is a cellphone policy in school Gabriel." Miss Long scolded him.

"Miss Long--this is for science--its for education. Surely you would want me to be able to study at home?" He argued.

"I suppose it would be implementing technology in the classroom. Okay." Before she could finish the sentence he had stood and taken a dozen pictures.

"Okay Miss Long." He braced himself and smiled "Now you need to suck my dick. I mean... preform oral sex. That's the science-y name."

"I'm not sure--" He cut her off.

"Look-- this is a hands on approach. You have to be willing to help your students." He placed his phone on a nearby desk and began to undo his belt and slid down his pants. He couldn't hardly wait.

"Well...Okay...I suppose it is for education." Miss Long said as she moved to her knees in front of Gabriel. She pulled his boxers down and there was his erect manhood. His teenage cock was not exactly all that big, and Miss Long had certainly seen larger but it was there an in her face throbbing. Without much hesitation she moved her lips to his cock's head and began to suck quickly.

"Oh gawdddddddddd. Ugh!" Gabriel began to moan loudly as Miss Long's lips tightened on his cock's shaft. She bobbed her head on his 18 year old cock, taking in his head and half of his shaft with ease. Miss Long moved one hand to steady his shaft as she worked her head in quick bursts at his head over and and over.

Gabriel hadn't felt anything like this before. The furthest he had gotten was with Carrie Jones, a simple make out session where she touched his cock for a mili-second. Gabriel looked down in pure joy as he saw the hottest teacher he had ever had sucking his cock. Miss Long closed her soft lips tighter around his head and began to take in more of his shaft with each bob of her head.

He reached backwards to steady himself and felt his phone he had set down. He grabbed it and started recording.

"OH fuck Miss Long" he said as he held the cellphone shakily. She pulled off for a moment and looked up at him. He froze--worried she saw her camera and this was all going to end.

"Gabriel--you know that kind of language is against school rules." She said briefly before diving back on his cock with her mouth. His heart skipped a beat as she began to pump his shaft with one hand in unison with her mouth.

"Sorry....Miss Long...." He struggled to hold back his orgasm. The sudden fear of her seeing his camera bought him only a few precious moments before he could no longer fight back.

"Oh God, " He moaned loudly "Yes... Keep going.... Oh guh ghuh ugh!" he shook violently as his warm teenage seed shot violently into her mouth. She sucked down the first load easily, then pulled back to his head and sucked the second load. But Gabriel was young and this was so exciting for him he had a heavy third volley. Miss Long had to pull off for a moment to catch her breath. The last bit of his cum shot out and landed on her lips and chin as he shook in ecstasy.

Miss Long looked up to a cellphone camera and Gabriel's glowing face as she wiped her chin with her hand.

"Was that a good demonstration?" Miss Long asked.

"Oh god yes Miss Long." Gabriel said as he fidgeted with is phone. With a feeling of pride Miss Long smiles, glad to think she gave a good lesson.

Then...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)