More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GhostWriter2049 GhostWriter2049

Who is our patient zero?

A young and brilliant anthropologist.

Kaitlyn Jones, a blonde bombshell with a decently large bosom, sat at her desk, typing away at her computer. She was drafting a new report on a previously unknown cult from pre-Mycenaean Greece who seemed to worship an unnamed fertility goddess. Excavations in Crete and other parts of the Aegean Sea were rare, often destroyed by volcanoes. As such, many of her colleagues considered her work fruitless. But finally, some few relics and writings were being carefully unearthed.

The sound of knuckles against wood gave Kaitlyn a moment of pause.

"I've got a package for a Dr. Jones." a delivery woman said, waiting in the doorframe.

"Ah, yes. I'll take that." Kaitlyn said, thanking the lady.

This was just what Kaitlyn needed to round out her research: a tangible artifact straight from one of the cultists' shrines! With this, she could garner some real notoriety in her field, and not be dismissed as a dream-chaser who pursued the unknowable.

Kaitlyn gently took the tan package and placed it on her desk, ushering out the delivery person soon after. She closed her door and window blinds, then stared at the box, gauging its size.

It wasn't terribly large; barely over a foot high, and not terribly deep. The container seemed roughly the size of a shoe box, with a bit of string tied around the sides to secure it.

"Alright. Let's see what you've got." the doctor said to herself.

She fetched some scissors from the desk drawer and worked intently to remove the sarcophagus of packaging. Within minutes, she opened the container's lid and bore witness to its contents.

Inside, partially covered by twill tape and cushioning, sat an unusual statuette made of solid gold. It depicted a curvaceous woman with over-exaggeratedly large breasts and hips, rather like prehistoric fertility figurines. It had no facial features, save for two, round indents that indicated the representation of eyes. But most curious of all, the effigy appeared to possess a large protrusion at its crotch area.

"Huh. That's strange." Kaitlyn thought. She had never seen a fertility statue quite like this one before. Sure, they came in a variety of shapes and sizes all over Europe, but never with something so uncharacteristically non-feminine. And if this thing was as ancient as she was told, how could humans have shaped metal like this?

She strapped on a face mask and pair of disposable gloves, allowing her to pick up and handle the idol. She looked closely at the artifact, but could find no imperfections. It' symmetry was near perfect, and its surface wasn't dented, gashed, or scratched. The condition was astoundingly good.

As she fondled the doll, she couldn't resist her curiosity towards the bulging pole at its lower half.

"And what was the deal with this thing?" Kaitlyn asked herself, placing her index finger on the tip of the statue's prominence.

Suddenly, the feeling of an electric shock jolted through her digit.

"Ow!" she yelped.

Dr. Jones reeled back from the sensation. She looked down at her hand and back at the statue, only to see its eyes glowing a radiant green color. She stared deep into the figure's emerald gaze, entranced. Her ears rang with the voice of another, and it spoke with the authority of a god.

"Your people have strayed from the one true path. This is not how things were meant to be! I must rectify this, lest the wretched sunder this world. To you, I gift salvation!"

The light pouring from the figurine's eyes intensified, beaming straight into Kaitlyn's own. Her breath quickened, her chest rising and falling, and.... growing? Every second, the doctor's bust seemed to swell larger and larger, her already sizeable mounds becoming gargantuan. Her bra was being stretched to its max, audibly creaking and stretching before finally snapping, falling loose.

But that was not the end of it. At her groin, something began to swell and bulge against her jeans. Were it not for the power of the artifact holding Kaitlyn's attention, she would've seen the growth press outward, and felt it snaking out of her panties and down her leg. Kaitlyn moaned lightly and between short breaths. The pressure on her expanding crotch was intense, her pants becoming tighter and tighter with each passing inch.

Finally, after about a minute of spontaneous growth, the transformation was over. The light faded from the doll's eyes and Dr. Jones was released from her hypnosis. She blinked a couple times, adjusting her eyes. And as she placed the idol back in its comfy, little box, she stared down at her changed body and gasped. Her breasts now looked almost as big as her head, and that wasn't even the strangest thing. She undid the zipper and button on her pants, letting them wilt down to her ankles. The torn remnants of her underwear drifted to the ground.

Kaitlyn stared past her mountainous cleavage and saw the head and upper shaft of a rock-hard, fourteen inch girl-penis.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)