More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do you want to go?

A world where women are rare (female slavery isekai)

Maddie knew almost nothing about her world when she got into the car on her 18th birthday. She had been raised in a facility for girls. Kept apart from men her whole life, she had learned that due to a contagion, women had become incredibly rare. So rare, that men decided, to save the species all female babies were collected and educated until they turned 18. At this point they were chosen by a future male caretaker who would use them to further the species.

Maddie had been a particularly stellar pupil. She studied hard in her classes, and learned that to please her chosen master she must have poise and dignity. The instructors told her too, that her looks would make her a prime candidate. Maddie couldn’t deny her own image was pleasing. She was 5’4, athletic with long golden blonde hair that she frequently kept in a braid.

The other occupant of the car surprised Maddie. She was expecting her new master, but instead another girl was in there, not too far from her own age. She had black hair and her body type was obscured by prim jacket covering her school uniform. She was very outgoing. “Natalie” she introduced herself as. She talked for a long time as the car drove to their new home. Apparently, they were to be ‘sisters’.

Natalie’s knowledge of the world surprised her. They wondered for a time what their new home would be like. Then the conversation went to their new master. Natalie pulled a note from her pocket and showed it to Maddie smirking. “The driver dropped it picking me up.” It was a receipt.

Girl 18

Sex Ed: yes

Virgin: yes

Submissive: 1/2

Girl 18

Sex Ed: no

Virgin: yes

Submissive: Full

Maddie had a hard time understanding what the point of this information was. Natalie smirked knowingly, “it means our new master has something specific in mind.”

The car pulled up to a house finally. The girls were let out and the car drove away quickly. Perplexed by the fact that there was nobody waiting there for them, the girls started to look around. They were in a fancy gated neighborhood. It was midday so it wasn’t crowded. The house they had been dropped in front of was an elegant two story building with a cultivated garden.

The girls wandered to the front door but stopped at a bench with a sign. ‘Wait here’ it said. Next to it was a tea pot. The girls sat down confused. After some time passed Natalie shrugged and poured some tea from the pot into the two provided cups. “At least the hospitality is nice.” Maddie noted as the two sipped on the hot tea. Within minutes Maddie became nauseated. She could barely see straight and slumped over onto Natalie who was in a similar state.

When Maddie came too, she panicked. She was cold. Naked! Except for her panties. She tried to move but she was bound. Her hands bound to a bar above her head. She was taught against it. Squatting all the way down. Her legs were just as bound to a metal bar spreading her bent legs. She tried to scream for help, but nothing came out. Something tightly bound to her head was keeping a round object in her mouth, and all that came out was drool messily onto her chin.

Looking around Natalie was in the same state. Struggling to get loose. Maddie get a softness under her bare feet and looked down. Between her bare thighs she could see some sort of absorbent padding on the ground. Her panic was drowned out by a voice over a speaker. “Good afternoon girls. I have it on good authority that one of you is a piss baby who can’t hold their pee in. You both will wait there until we find out which one it is”

Who is the piss baby

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)