More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Where to?

A world where Women are the majority and Men the Minority, (Female dominant world)

You looked at this world, a world ruled by women, not surprising considering the fact that 98% of the world was made up of women. Women were sophisticated, and intelligent and strong, they prospered under science and created themselves as being 'evolutionary perfection' but despite that they had men who were the common workers and the breeding bulls though their bodies didn't fit that description. They were weak, meek, and stupid. It was amazing how the women turned to men in this world. You scowled at this imbalance.

While you weren't against domination, you were against absolute suppression for one's personal ego. Also having an imbalance was the first steps toward total annihilation... you seen it before, a world where the rich supplented themselves as superior only for the poor to rise up and ultimately destroy that world unable to live in their state they detonated a nuke, which were so powerful they caused other's to detonate, the world turned to literal ashes, nothing lived there.

You could see unless you did something the same would happen, and this wasn't just a guess, you had checked the timeline. About 400 years from now, Men would slowly start to steal the technology, they would use it to create themselves a 'perfect' male, that male would become a despot, he would dominate women, and then wipe them out till only a percent remained, flipping everything around. But the women would be foolish enough to end it with a bang and would destroy the planet to prevent male dominance.

To fix this situation you would need to find or create a male with a dominant spirit but with a desire to equality and not for history. There were 5 possible choices, one in the land called North America, one in Japan, one in China, one in South America and one in Africa... alternatively you could just create your own man but that might disconnect you from the men of this world...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)