More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by joshman110 joshman110

What kind of world do you live in?

A world of Magic and Monsters.

You grew up in the kingdom of Silva.

It was a somewhat sizable holding on the edge of the continent, with beautiful rolling hills and immaculate beaches. Its capitol, Silver City, was ruled by King Calamity, a petty little royal who had done little to make friends on the world stage. Once, the crown of Silva was a noble one, but those days were far behind.
King Calamity has spent much of his reign at war, picking fights with the nearby kingdom of Corneria and its allies. Under his watch, many evils have spread across the land. From the bandit clans of the northern mountains, to the witch covens of the east, even down to the demon legions of the lands below, all have flourished under his watch.

This includes the slavers, it seems. All throughout the land, stories tell of men and maiden alike being taken from their homes and sold. No-one is quite sure of their fates, though some speculation is made.
Some believe the bandits need slaves for reproduction, brood mares producing soldiers for their endless war against society itself.
Some believe the witches perform dark, mystical experiments on their slaves, twisting their bodies into forms that the gods themselves never dreamt of.
And the demons?
No-one is quite sure what the demons want or even if they are truly real. There are legends, yes, of the demon hordes scurrying under the earth, devouring the souls of the un-faithful and taking the empty bodies for them selves so that they may perform their kind's fell deeds without the eyes of the gods watching them. But, most just think these to be mere tales to keep children close to home.

Fat lot of good those tales do.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)