More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Valentine Valentine

What does John do first?

A world of Femdom

John had always had a fetish,one he had tried to exercise numerous times to no real avail. He wanted to be dominated, humiliated, and abused by a woman who was quite simply superior to him. In high school and college he had always gone for the jocks the volleyball and field hockey players, tall strong, and powerful. He had three exes, the Setter from his high school volleyball team had been turned right off when he revealed his fetish, the center from his college Basketball team had been willing to try but had chickened out halfway through and left him naked tied to the bed frame when she left which caused a rather awkward conversation when his roommate got back, his last ex was the captain of the Captain of the men's football team and had actually been pretty expert as a Dom but John just couldn't get it up for a guy. Now he had the book though everything was going to be perfect. He opened it up once more and began writing.

All women have a natural fetish for domination and all men have a natural fetish for submission. This does not majorly affect their regular personality between each other but women cannot help but become dominant and men subservient around each other. So a woman can be shy and reserved among her gal pals but will have no compunctions about ordering a random man on the street to serve as a chair while she waits for the bus, similarly that guy can be the most macho manly man but still won't be able to resist serving his obvious better. Men often feel intense humiliation from this.

Due to their natural subservience men have fewer rights than women do. A man cannot vote, cannot own his own business, cannot attend school past middle school without approval from his mother. Children are considered to be in the care of their mother only and the father has no right to raise them himself. Should a mother die her closest female relative becomes the legal guardian before the father. Men are only allowed to marry one woman and doing so is considered a master servant relationship. instead of a ring the man will wear a collar which his wife will have a key to. Women are allowed to marry as many men as they want and other women, homosexual male relationships are illegal unless commanded by a woman. Men cannot own property, hold a job, or open a bank account without their closest female relatives or spouses permission. If a man has no close female relatives or a spouse then he is assigned a caretaker by the state. She will have total control of his life.

Men are allowed to do most other things freely such as shop, eat, and dress themselves, unless commanded by a woman. If a woman wishes to she may temporarily take control of any aspect of a mans life such as forcing him to wear only dresses or making him wear a chastity cage.

Women are universally physically attractive.

Despite women's superiority forcing a male to wear women's clothing and feminization are still considered highly embarrassing.

Women will have one of five fetishes which will manifest in their physical appearance. The fetishes are: Bondage, women with a bondage fetish will naturally be extremely muscular and while often physically smaller, easily able to out-lift professional male bodybuilders. Pet Play, women into pet play are all a minimum of seven feet tall all have 6 foot long, beautiful, silky, black, prehensile hair. The hair will grow back to its full length within minutes if cut and naturally stays clean it can easily be formed into collars, leashes, animal ears, and tail butt plugs. Humiliation, Women into humiliating men all have horns and a tail. The horns can range from adorable nubs to massive rams horns, the tail is a pointed devils tail which can inject one of three substances into a males body, a potent aphrodisiac, a solution that causes pain, or a feminizing liquid, this liquid usually was temporary but could be used multiple times to become permanent. Sadist, sadistic women look extremely normal except for the fact that their fingers can change into instruments of with ease. These can be broken off and used with no issue or pain and can range from lit candles, to bullwhips, to nipple clamps. The final group are simply general Doms who simply enjoy being in a dominant position over a man and in general have some aspect of the other four kinks. General Doms are a minimum of 7 feet tall and physically extremely strong though not quite as much as Bondage lovers.

The population of women in general is 50% General Doms, 15% Bondage enthusiasts, 15% Pet Play lovers, 15% Humiliators, and 5% Sadists.

Women are allowed to punish any man they feel is being unruly and these punishments are universally sexual in nature.

Sexual acts and general nudity are tolerated in public for women and a woman can put a stamp on a man's chest allowing him to carry out a sexual punishment.

At least 50% of men are compulsive masturbators and premature ejaculators.

He finished writing the last rule and closed the book, he felt energy begin to move around him. Suddenly he felt like he was being sucked into a tube as the world swirled around him and then stopped. He looked around. He was still wearing mostly the same clothing and was in his same apartment. he reached up to check himself and found a choker on his neck. He had never worn one before so that was odd but other than that things seemed strangly the same. Suddenly a knock came at the door.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)