More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What's next?

A winter photoshoot

Sydney Sweeney peered through the open flap of the tent, watching the snow falling and shivered.

Pulling the thick coat around herself , the blonde girl wondered why she had agreed to this job. Sure, she needed the money, but if she really had to get her clothes off outside, she'd much rather do it in the summer than the depths of winter.

She perched on the edge of her plastic chair as the makeup artist fluttered around her, touching up her makeup and containing a strand of loose blonde hair.

Sydney absentmindedly massages her bare legs. The coat she was wearing didn't cover her thighs or calves, leaving her pale, slender limbs exposed. Even in the tent, the air was chilly.

"Sydney, it's time."

Sydney stepped out into the cold, enjoying the feel of the thick, warm material enveloping her body while she could. Her boots crunched through the drifts, fresh snow melting in her hair.

Knowing the sooner she stripped off, the sooner she could clothe herself again, Sydney awkwardly pulled off her boots, her feet slightly depressing into the snow. Straightening up, the blonde girl shrugged out her protection.

First, her pale shoulders came into view, followed her by large chest encased by the soft, purple bra she was advertising in the shoot. Next, her lightly-toned chest was revealed, and as she pulled her slender arms out of the sleeves, her matching panties hugging her cute arse were exposed.

The blonde girl wasn't prepared for her bare skin to be assaulted by the elements, wished she had been allowed to keep he body hair, and instinctively hugged herself and shivered, grateful that her feet were still inside a pair of comfy, white socks.

As the director talked her through their programme, Sydney wondered why this couldn't have been done when she was inside and fully dressed, and also if this was as professional a set up as she had been told.

There seemed to be a lot more people present than was necessary, and many of them were openly staring at her. Sydney usually didn't mind having this much skin on display during photo shoots, but at the moment was feeling very uncomfortable.

"C-can w-we g-get s-started, p-please?" Sydney asked, rubbing her sides vigorously.

"Very well," said the director somewhat irritated. "I know you're cold, but if you could try and relax, please."

Relax?! How could she relax in sub-zero temperatures?!

Still, Sydney herself to drop her arms and moved into the requested position...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)