More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by howdyjeans howdyjeans

Who is controlling her pussy?

A whole town (town slut)

Katherine woke up and stretched, swinging her legs out of her bed to take in her empty room and sighed. The move was exciting and everything but god, it was such work! And she must have strained something in her crotch moving the few boxes she did yesterday because her pussy felt a little sore. Ah well, nothing ibuprofen couldn't handle. She was very glad that movers were coming today to help shift the boxes around and set up the heavier appliances and some Ikea furniture for her.

She walked through her house naked, deciding she liked the feel of the air on her bare skin, especially since this was now her house! That was really cool, too. She had to admit she felt an underlying anxiety recently, like things had been just too good lately. She got this new job in a cool startup with a frankly ridiculous salary and house prices around their headquarters were a good 30% lower than in her old city? And add to that to the fact that she had frankly hadn't seen a single person in this town so far that wasn't hot and she had one hell of a string of luck. She pushed it down though, no reason to look a gift horse in the mouth!

Thinking about all the hot people around had the annoying effect of making her start getting wet, though. Not terribly annoying, but no panties meant that she was going to quickly start getting uncomfortable with this line of thought. And she didn't even have a couch to rub one out on yet! She decided to head back to her bedroom to get dressed finally. And possibly have some fun before the movers got there! So she moved back to her bedroom and flopped on her back, spreading her legs and feeling her wetness. She liked her pussy, her labia were full and sensitive, and her clit was also rather large and felt amazing when it was touched or, when available, licked and sucked. And she loved how wet she got, always dripping down over her asshole when she was on her back, the feeling of which never failed to give her a thrill. Not that her breasts were a letdown either, they felt great when they were squeezed and just forget about it when someone bit her nipples. Though she knew some people thought they were on the smaller size. Screw them though, she wouldn't fuck them anyway. That man she saw yesterday in the supermarket, though, mm, she was sure he wouldn’t mind her breasts, the eyes he was giving her. And he was a looker too, like everyone around her. She wouldn’t mind giving his tight body a ride. She quickly got into rubbing herself, even though that soreness was there still, that was annoying. So she focused on her wet hole and labia instead, with occasional fingers on her quickly soaked asshole to get her really nicely going and build to a-

Oh god dammit! She had cut it too close after all as her doorbell rang throughout the house. The movers were there! She quickly sprang out of bed and threw on some clothes which ended up being a halter top and skirt. She didn’t have time to mess with underwear as the ringing continued, despite her yelling that she was on the way. They probably couldn't hear, it was a pretty sizable house. She felt a little self conscious answering the door without panties on under her skirt, but needs must. And plus it felt pretty nice, her pussy, still very much worked up, felt like it was thrumming with happiness as the cool air caressed it as she ran to the door.

"Uh, oh, one sec, sorry, uh, just ran over here. Hi! You’re the movers, right? Mike and John, I presume?"

The two men on her porch both smiled at her as she opened the door and had to catch her breath after this short welcome.

"Hello! Katherine, right? We are indeed Mike and John from Mike and John's moving! I'm John by the way, a pleasure to meet you." the right one, apparently John, answered her and stuck out his hand for her to shake. Katherine took it and noted that these two were very clearly of the same stock as the rest of the town, they were gorgeous. They didn’t look related, but both had excellent hair and easy smiles full of white teeth. And they definitely worked out, unless the moving was enough to keep them in that kind of shape, though Katherine doubted it. She wouldn’t mind being between that particular rock and hard place, she thought, before banishing the thought. Just some leftover horniness from moments ago. She took John's hand for a firm shake, noting that, also in a piece with the town, John had a black ring on his right hand. So did Mike for that matter. She'd seen one on most of the men she'd run it to so far. All of them actually, well as far as she could remember. She'd have to ask about that sometime.

But another time! They had work to do today, so she welcomed them in and got them both some water before detailing what needed to be done, which was a combination of moving the gigantic pile of boxes in her living room across the house to their home rooms, as well as setting up a dozen pieces of Ikea furniture. She felt a little bad about putting all of this on just the two of them, but she was paying them pretty well and she figured she'd buy them pizza and give them a good tip. And they turned out to be a match for it when, a good five hours later, despite Katherine needing several breaks after trying to help them, they got the whole job done. Except for the last dresser that Mike was setting up in her bedroom. Katherine asked if they wanted some beer after the work, a classic, and John agreed enthusiastically for the both of them. Since it was a bit of a one person job John joined Katherine in the kitchen to grab a last slice of pizza and help get the beers.

What happens in the kitchen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)