More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by howdyjeans howdyjeans

What happens in the kitchen?

A tip for the movers

Which was when Katherine noticed that, oh boy, she was horny again. REALLY horny. Shit, where did this come from? John was close to her, closer than he probably needed to be, but he wasn’t doing anything just… being close. She could smell him though, and it was good. Her pussy was back to thrumming again and she could feel her wetness start to trickle down her leg. Fuck, she never had a chance to put on panties. And she hadn't had a good fuck in a few weeks, actually. And John was a really nice guy actually, they had chatted during the work, he was into board games and mystery novels. Maybe… maybe she could give him a different kind of tip? Wait, shit, but Mike was-

"Hey, Katherine, earth to Katherine! You okay?"

She snapped back to reality to see John looking at her with concern. He was quite close now, right in front of her and looking in her eyes. He had very pretty eyes!

"Oh, uh, sorry John, yeah. Just tired from the work! And.. uh…"

She trailed off a little as he kept looking at her, though less with concern now. They were quite close now, and her pussy was on fire. Fuck he was pretty! Her lips parted as she started breathing heavier and as soon as she bent forward a millimeter he closed the distance and mmm, he was a good kisser, too! He took over, his lips flowing over hers and his body pushing her into the counter. OOh, and she could feel his cock, too, and boy did that feel nice. Her arms went around him to feel his supple back as his did the same, squeezing above her shoulders in a delicious way.

Suddenly he pulled her away from the counter and his hands went to her ass, squeezing her globes and making her moan into his mouth. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it, forgetting entirely about Mike until she realized, wait, that's too many hands! John's were still on her ass while two more started pinching her nipples and Ooooohh my god she had never been in a threesome before but FUCK she feet good, her pussy was gushing and trickling down her leg, vibrating in a way she'd only ever associated with vibrators and she didn't understand it but was so horny she couldn't think straight anyway. Mike pressed up against her and now she WAS between that rock and a hard place and yup, just as good as she thought!

John’s lips and tongue were on hers, his hands squeezing her side, while Mike pushed his hard cock into her ass and massaged her breasts. Fuck, does it get any better than this, she thought? Ooh, she guessed it does, because John was pulling up her skirt, and Mike was backing up from her now and suddenly her bare ass was exposed to him and she couldn't possibly care about how quickly this has escalated or the brief chuckle from Mike as he realized she didn’t have panties on because in moments his hard cock was all the way inside her and oh god it felt good. It seemed to be just as big as John's, maybe even a bit longer, at least based on the feeling of John’s cock which was suddenly in her hand. Mike’s cock stretched and filled her pussy like no cock she'd had before. And then she also got a chance test out John's cock in her holes as he pulled her shoulders down to his exposed cock and mmm, it looked just as delicious as she thought and just like that she went from not having a threesome to getting spitoast and fffFFFFFuuuuck she felt SO good! Why had she never done this before? She started cuming like crazy, squeezing her pussy around Mike's cock and moaning around John's to both of their enjoyment. At least until Mike said "Fuck man, this pussy is too good, you want a turn? I'm gonna be spent if we keep this up."

"Fuck yeah man, let's test out this couch!" John responded, and he picked Katherine up like she was just another box and carried her to the new couch before laying her on her back and sliding his cock into her in one swift motion. Katherine groaned hard and long as his cock, not as long as Mike's but still bigger than any other cock she'd had, bottomed out inside her positively soaked pussy. Then his mouth was back on hers and she was cumming and god he was a good fuck! His strokes were long and powerful and every time he bottomed out she felt like she came a little, squirting onto his cock. Then she felt rough hands on her nipples again as Mike was apparently back from the edge.

"Any time you want a break too just let me know, man." He said, and John grunted his agreement before he pushed her legs back to her sides, grabbed her ass, and fucked her even harder until she came screaming and squirted hard all over John’s crotch. Then he pulled out and backed up and Mike, in what felt surprisingly like a practiced maneuver, flipped her over. She was still weak from that massive orgasm and didn’t really care anyway, she was going to get fucked again and that's all she could care about at the moment. But then she felt his cock in an unexpected spot and jerked a little as it touched her asshole.

"Oh sorry, Katherine," Mike said, and a part of her mind realized this is the first time either of them have spoken directly to her since this started, though she’s not sure what to think of that. "Should I stay away from there?"

Katherine was barely coherent enough to respond but frankly she did like anal, though she'd obviously never had it with someone as big as Mike. Her pussy was out of control, though, gushing as the vibrations ratcheted up at the question. Fuck, she'd never been so horny in her life! In between heaving breaths she looked back at Mike and managed, "Uh.. mmm, please yes, fuck my ass just… go slow…" Mike grinned like a kid in a candy shop and grabbed her hips as he slowly pushed his monster cock into her asshole. Both of them groaned as his bulbous head popped in and Katherine shook in orgasm as he kept going, smoothly sliding into her bowels until he bottomed out. She felt like she must be able to feel him in her throat! Fuck it was good! He started slowly sliding in and out, keeping with her ask to go slow. But that wasn’t what she wanted anymore once his full length was inside her and she groaned "Fuck, Mike, fuck my asshole hard! God your cock is good!"

Mike was taken aback for a moment before whooping in happiness and grabbing her sides tightly to really fuck her ass. He couldn't last too long like that, though, and it's only a few minutes of furious ass fucking, with Katherine cumming the whole time and spraying the couch with her pussy juices, before he groaned loudly, bottomed out, and pumped cum deep into her bowels. Katherine screamed out in orgasm again as he did, and after another fifteen seconds of silence when they both were done she slumped forward and felt the sudden coolness of the air on her abused and now empty asshole.

Once again though, she was surprised by sudden hands on her as John knelt behind her. Oh right, this was a threesome! She shuddered as his cock slid, not into her asshole as she expected, but back in her pussy, positively soaked as it was after all her screaming, squirting orgasms. His arms wrapped around her, squeezing her breasts and pulling her ass up and him back against him.

"I home you don't mind me letting your ass get some rest. Your pussy is amazing, though. I'm going to fuck the shit out of it, that okay?"

Katherine nodded furiously at this, and ground her ass against him to feel his cock move deliciously inside her.

"Fuck yeah, slut," he says, and her pussy thrums again at this. She hasn't done much with namecalling before but clearly it hits a good nerve! "Where do you want my cum?"

Once again Katherine was barely able to think, much less speak, but she managed to croak out "My… my mouth" as his cock pistoned into her pussy, and John smiled, too.

"Damn, you are a slut. Okay slut, get ready!" he said, and she did as best as she could, but she was not prepared as John started to jackhammer her overly sensitive pussy even harder. What he lacked in length to Mike he evidently make up with stamina, and she was a mewling mess as he pounded into her, his cock sliding effortlessly in and out of her soaking hole. She was cumming and squeezing his dick continuously now, and in her sex addled state she was still able to feel some wonder at his stamina! His hands squeezed her back and breasts and ass, pushing her over crest after crest of orgasm until he pulled her hair and started slamming hard into her pussy, but at a slower pace. She could barely hear him over her own orgasms but she just caught "Here it comes, cumrag!" before she was pulled around by the hair. Her mouth opened almost automatically for his cock as she was, and she was just in time as the salty fluid filled her mouth. She relished it as the aftershocks of her orgasm coursed through her.

‘Holy fuck holy fuck that's good’, she thought, and she locked eyes with John as his shots slowed and stopped. She managed to keep it all in her mouth as she pulled back, sealing her lips as his cock popped out, clean. She swallowed and moaned a last time at the taste, a favorite of hers.

"Well… uh… thanks guys. I guess this is awkward but.. uh… anyone want the rest of the pizza?"

There was an awkward silence, and then all three burst out laughing. She's going to enjoy it here, she thought! And she has their number! John apologized since, looking at it, it was clear the couch was not salvageable after the deluge, though Katherine quickly told them that it was okay, she'd buy another. And then the three passed a surprisingly comfortable half an hour eating the last of the pizza and beer. Katherine got a robe and saw them off before she locked up and collapsed into bed. She was deeply unsure what came over her, but damn was she glad it did!

Surely a one time thing, right?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)