More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

How does Mercy end up naked?

A well placed shot by Widowmaker

She could practically hear it right in her ear even though he was all the way across the map. "I need healing!" Genji called out.

Of course he did. Angela couldn't help but sigh. "Genji, you know I can't heal you if you aren't in my line of sight...." she reminded him for probably the dozenth time this match alone. And yet he continued to spam her telecom with the same message over and over again.

"Alright, fine. Stay there and I'll come and heal you." She barked and turned off her telecom for a bit. "Dummkof...." she muttered to herself and tried to sneak over to the side of the map where Genji was.

Then she heard it. The sound of a distant gunshot followed by the sound of pieces of her Valkyrie swift-response suit hitting the ground.

She quickly ducked away from Widowmaker's line of sight and assessed the damage. The shot had left her with only the cloth base layer of her suit, and the chunks of armor that fell off had left some considerably large holes in that. It wouldn't take much for what was left to be gone. Even a scratch from Roadhog's hook or even a stray shot would leave this in ribbons more than it already was.

Angela now wished she had gone with one of her other different outfits.

What happens to shred what's left?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)