More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Doctorsgirl Doctorsgirl

Keep Playing? Or A week later?

A week later...

*Flash back Cont.*

You and your friend Chris played video games over at his house. He was a year older than you; and had a brother who was a Yellow Python hybrid named Paul. He was always picking Chris up from places like school or soccer practice...plus Paul was awesome at swimming and cooking. Chris had been telling you that he and Paul were going camping in a couple of days; they went every year.

When you both took a break, you asked, "Hey Chris? Does Paul do Hypnosis?"

"Not strong, why?"

"Well, Darcy's been on edge lately...I think she's about to shed her skin and she keeps snapping at me."

Chris nods. "Paul gets testy too when that happens...and what? You wanna use Hypnosis to relax her?"

"Yeah...can you show me how?" You asked. It wasn't a lie; it was almost time for Darcy to shed...and besides you didn't want her to hurt herself.

Chris shrugs and brings over one of those toys called Newton's Cradle. The kind you see in offices, and sets it in front of you. "Paul tells me that this is an easy way. Get Darcy to watch this for a bit...say five minutes...and rub lotion on her skin to help. Once she's under, you tell her to be relaxed for next two days. Got it?"

You nod and take it with you, when you leave. Darcy is on the couch when you return, tail flicking like an angry cat. Carefully, you approach. "I'm back Dar, you eat yet?"

"Had a salad. Used the last of the tomatoes." Came her curt reply. You brought over the toy, and set it in front of her on the coffee table. "Ever seen one of these, before?"

She raised a brow. "Yeah...why?"

"Chris let me borrow it...thought it'd be fun to watch. And use it to play a game."

"Game?"

You nod. "The one who can go the longest, without falling asleep or getting distracted gets the last bit of ice cream. And the T.V. for a whole week."

Darcy sighs but agrees to the terms. You soon begin; both her eyes and yours never leaving the toy as it goes 'tip-tap'. You stare at the table under the toy and after five minutes look at Darcy. Her eyes are half lidded and you come around behind her, before whispering in her ear. "You're falling deeper into a relaxed state..." You say. "Falling...Falling...now you're there....muscles all limp in bliss."

She sighs and leans against the couch, as you rub lotion onto her arms and neck.

"Good girl, Darcy...now for the next two days, you'll be very relaxed. You won't be high strung at all. Understand?"

Her head nods slightly.

"Now today, I'm going to need you to be very good and obey whatever I tell you. Through you won't remember what we did tomorrow. Ok?"

She nods again.

"That's my girl...we start when you open your eyes; now!"

Her honey eyes blink open, and she sighs from the lotion. "Mmm...I feel so much better. I'm guessing you won?"

"Yeah." Time to test if it worked. "Darcy, stand up for me."

She does, and you come around the couch and stop the toy before you stand in front of her. "You are going to be my subject of Medical Studies. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good, to start I need you to strip. Take off everything."

Darcy undresses and I have her follow me to my room, on the way you ask her the normal health questions then ask, "Do you use toys to pleasure yourself?"

"I have a vibrator. But I plan on getting one or two more different ones."

Inside your room, you pull out the bag and a new item. A portable exam table. As you have a large allowance you were able to purchase it, a dental camera and a portable X-ray machine that was the size of an ipad. Once you set up the table, you lay everything out and have Darcy sit on it.

"Now, everything I do is normal so obey. Got it?"

"Ok."

To start you take her pulse and examine her eyes then ears, then feel her neck. You have her demonstrate how she unlocks her jaw, then hook up the dental camera to the T.V. before turning it on. "Ok, open wide for me....wider...good...stay like this...."You hit record on the camera and look around Darcy's mouth. "Looks ok...say 'ah'."

"Ah."

"Hmm....once more."

"Ahh~"

You watch as her throat muscles clenched when she said that, then turned it off and put it to the side for a minute. "Have you ever tried 'Oral', Darcy?"

She blushed. "When I...have a cucumber. I-uh-like to suck on it."

You smirk. "Really? I have something like it; two actually. But first let's continue." After listening to her heart and lungs, you have her lie down and use the X-Ray ipad to show you her skeleton, and then clicked the second feature to see her organs. You hover over her womb and see where the egg sacks would be...plus how big her womb was. After that, you have her sit back up and feel her breasts.

"Please n-not so hard."

"Sorry, Dar. But you're a great practice buddy."

She gives a smile, and a short gasp when her nipples pop out and you lightly pinch them. You go to get her some water, and grab a fake cucumber from the kitchen before making a hole on either end. You return and insert the Endoscope inside, before handing it to Darcy. "I need you to show me, how far you can take this down your throat."

Darcy takes it after you turn it on, and starts to slowly suck it...taking it down little by little. On screen, the camera showed her mouth...then the back of her throat...and past her vocal cords... Just watching made you hard, and you tell her to stop before raising the back of the table a bit. You have her lay back and put her feet in the stirrups. You stick in the cucumber-endoscope and see the inside of her vagina, moving the tool in and out a few times. Then after you recorded enough, you switched it off and used the Speculum to open Darcy up.

"Nice and Pink in here, Darcy. You're healthy down here." Withdrawing the tool, you come around to her. "Now, the last thing to do is get a good temperature reading. I need to do it in two ways; Orally and internally. Alright?"

"Ok."

You slip on a condom and have Darcy open her mouth, her velvet tongue wraps around you seems to almost pump your shaft. You push farther in and she slightly coughs as your bigger than the vegetable. "Unlock your jaw, Darcy. It'll help." She does so, and takes you halfway down her throat over and over. A light moan escapes you, and soon you pull out before telling Darcy to spread her legs. You enter her, but stop at her hymen. Not that you minded, and pump in and out of her.

She wiggles on the table, in pleasure as she's nearing her limit. "Don't cum yet, Darcy. Not yet." You tell her, before you release in the condom. "You're a good girl, Dar. Now go to the bathroom to release, then come back in here."

Darcy obeys, then returns as you finish putting everything away. She lets you grope her breasts again, as you say, "I want you to stay naked, today. No clothes...not even your bra."

"Al-Alright."

The rest of the day, Darcy walked around the house nude, and didn't fuss when you'd finger her or asked for a tit-job. Come evening, you're in your parents bedroom. You give Darcy a passionate kiss, while her tail pumped your rod. Upon reaching the end, you have her kneel in front of you. "Is my good sister ready for her treat?"

"Oh, yes."

"Then open wide..."

She does and you cum into her mouth, and obeys to swallow. With that, you both turn in. But you were certainly going to try this again...

When do you play again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)