More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Doctorsgirl Doctorsgirl

When do you play again?

Some months later.

**Flash Back Cont.**

By the end of summer, you knew all of your sister's Inner Anatomy. Which satisfied your curiosity for a bit, before school started. Plus you also had recorded her 'exams', and would look at them when the urge would come. However...the urge to run your hands over Darcy's body became stronger as the days went on. Not even homework distracted you enough.

It was in the beginning of winter when you 'examined' Darcy again. Snow hadn't covered the land yet, but ice could be seen on the roofs and plants. Your Parents were off on a business trip, again, leaving you and Darcy to rule the house. It was fine at first; you played video games, made snacks, even watched a scary movie. The only thing was that the heater had to be maintained...it couldn't get too hot or the boiler would brake, and it couldn't get too cold or Darcy would hibernate. So, your sister had to use Heat lamps in her room, so the boiler didn't over tax itself.

The day soon came when you could your plan into motion. A blackout happened, and you had to sleep with Darcy to keep her warm. Before going to sleep, you see her shiver a bit...even through Darcy had at least three layers of blankets on top of her alone. Carefully, you hug her from behind and she turns to you in confusion. "What are you-?"

"Keeping you warm, of course." You reply. "Unless you find it uncomfortable?"

"N-No, it's fine. I just hate the cold." She shivered. "If only I could warm up..."

You press against her, "I could give you a massage? It might help."

After she thinks a minute, you're the 'ok'. Starting with the shoulders you work your way down; feeling her temperature rise bit by bit. Darcy began to moan when you hit a certain spot on her back. "That feels nice..."

"Glad I could help. But your clothes are kinda in the way...may I go under your shirt?"

"well....I...." She then admits defeat. "Fine. But no 'funny-business'."

You reach under her shirt and massage her breasts; rubbing her nipples when they poked out. Darcy bit her lip as you moved one hand to her stomach, you felt sweat on her skin. "You seem warmed up now."

"You...You can stop now. T-Time we went to bed."

A scowl appeared on your face, but you stopped...just until she fell asleep. Then you carefully peeled off two of the blankets; making her shiver and then you rub her breasts again. Her body warms up and you move one hand between her legs. Her breath hitched and you let go as she starts to wake up...then settles back down. You do it a few more times before you finally make her wake up panting.

"Man, what a dream..." She muttered.

"What's wrong?" You ask, pretending to just wake up.

"Sorry, bro. I...I dreamed I was being turned on by you."

"Oh? That's...sweet."

"Sweet?! We're siblings!"

"Not biologically."

"S-Still..."

You hug her from behind. "I'm flattered you feel that way through."

"Really?" There was a pause, then she let out a gasp as you stroked the base of her spine frill. "Wh-What are you-?"

"Trying to warm you up, you were getting cold." You then add. "I heard of a way Reptile Hybrids stay warm...it's kinda strange through."

"Why?"

"They call it an 'Internal Massage'. It makes them heat up quickly through so..."

"So what-wait! Don't tell me you want to try with me?!" Darcy half-shrieked.

I shrug. "Unless you rather shiver under these blankets."

Darcy gave in and you have her remove her underwear, before spreading her legs. You tell her to relax, and secretly put on a glove before asking, "I'm guessing the vagina is a 'no'?"

"Yep. But...you can do the other hole. Just...Just be gentle."

You stuck two fingers, then insert them into Darcy's anus; scissoring it a few times, before going deeper. Darcy bites her lip from the pressure, but says nothing. Soon you're going at a semi-quick place, as her muscles loosen up. She's soon panting. "I'm-I'm getting warmer now...you-you can stop..."

"You sure you want me to stop?" You ask as you hit her sweet spot; which makes her back arch. Both of your breaths come out in puffs, from the cold temperature of the room. Your sister's tail wraps around your hand and pulls you away.

"Yes! That's enough, I'm warm now."

"Did it feel ok?"

"Aside from weird? It was...alright. But if this happens again, use a dildo or something."

After agreeing, you both fell asleep.

Keep Going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)